Chapter 27

Jungkook sat across a drunk Jieun.

“Noona, what happened?” Jungkook asked concerned ignoring the light blush that crept upon his cheek.

“Ani. I just wanted to talk. I had no one to talk too…… I fought with Jackson.”

Jungkook felt his heart racing. Was this his chance?

“What happened?”

“He said Y/N is perfect and I am not.” Jieun put her head down and sobbed lightly. “Why do they all leave me Jungkook? Why do they all want her?”

She lifted her head up and looked at him with her red eyes. Jungkook's heart broke into a million pieces.
“They all leave me when they are too close. Am I that bad?….. Take you for example.”

“Me?” Jungkook's eyes widened.

“Do you think I am stupid, Jungkook? I know you liked me and I know you dated my sister to get to me. But see, now that you've got too close to her, you don't want me anymore.”

Jungkook knew this was his chance. He quickly placed his hand over hers.

“Noona, I would always choose you. I just didn't want to break your happiness by coming in between Jackson and you. So I didn't do anything. I would never choose Y/N over you. I never did and never will.”
Jungkook felt like he was doing something terrible but this was his original plan and everything was setting into place so why was he so afraid?

‘If it's according to the plan then it will definitely be the right thing, right?’

********

For the next couple of days you had noticed how Jungkook had been distant.

He was smiling less at you and more at his phone.

“Hey Jungkook, let's go on a date.”

He looked at you for a second and then said “Later.”

You felt like this was the right time to piss him off. “But I wanna go on one now.”

“I am busy.”

You quickly went upto and snatched his phone.
“Now.”

Jungkook quickly stood up and snatched the phone from you.
“What the hell is wrong with you, Y/N? Didn't I say later? Why are so clingy nowadays? Damnit.” He quickly went out slamming the door behind him.

Jungkook had never shouted at you like that. You were scared and sad at the same time. You wanted to cry so bad but you knew that you had asked for it at the same time.

You quickly took your medicine and went to sleep.

Jungkook didn't return until late. He had gone to meet noona. He was finally happy that he was getting what he wanted. The only thing that was left was for Jackson and Noona to break up. Within sometime, everything would finally fall into place. His plan was great.

But Jungkook was worried about one little detail he had missed. You. Eventually when he made his grand plan, he forgot to actually think what kind of a character you would be. He naturally assumed you to be some kind of a bitchy sister waiting to take her revenge on her sister and her ex-boyfriend. He thought after he got together with Noona he could just break up with you. He thought you would be one of those annoying ass girls who would forget him as soon as you found someone better. He thought you'd be so dense that he could use you easily.

You were dense alright. You were so naive and stupid. But Jungkook felt guilty of exploiting your denseness. He knew he wasn't supposed to. But he did. He didn't think this part of the plan through and now he was worried whether it would somehow affect his entire plan.