Chapter 15

“Hyung, what are you doing to my girlfriend?”

Jungkook was standing by the door. His eyes were dark. Something you have never seen before.

His eyes first were fixed on your shocked expression and then at Jimin's drunken state and also Jimin's hand that held you, his expressions getting darker by the second.

He quickly came over to the bed and shoved Jimin back on to the bed. He was too drunk to care. He gripped your hands tightly and walked out of the house.

“Jungkook it's not what you think.” You tried saving the situation.

“Shut up.” He yelled at you. You were too shocked and afraid to say anything. Jimin would have probably slept peacefully without even giving a second thought about his actions.

He opened the car door and tried to get in
“Jungkook, you can't drive. You're drunk.” You said weakly. You hated it when people shouted.

“Well then can you?” He shut the door from outside.

You were so scared. You felt like your tears would come out any second. Jungkook has never got so angry at you before.

“No..” your voice cracked. Even though Jungkook was drunk, he noticed that.

“Let's walk then. I can't stay here.” He quickly held your hand tightly and started walking in the dark road. You didn't know what was happening. You had no idea how you would be walking to your house from here. But you just trusted Jungkook and held on to his hand tightly.

The night was cold and you shivered. You suddenly felt a coat dumped on your head. You looked at Jungkook who was looking straight ahead.

After walking for about 10 minutes, Jungkook stopped in front of a hou-no mansion….. no penthouse. You wondered what exactly it was.  Whatever it was, it was huge.

He quickly went in pulling you along with him and locked the door.

Everything was dark inside. Jungkook quickly glared at you.

“Now what should I do with you?” You couldn't read his expressions because it was dark.

He might be your boyfriend and all, and he might be hot af, but you were scared as shit thinking of all the possible things that could happen to you in there.

“What?” You said taking a step back towards the door.

“You. Are. My. Girlfriend.” He said emphasising each word by taking a step towards you each time.

“You think I'll like it if my girlfriend goes around kissing random men.”

“We didn't do anything. Moreover it wasn't my faul-”

“Did I say you could talk?” He said taking one huge step towards your small frame trapping you between the door and his body. He was pressing harder onto you and you could smell his cologne mixed with sweat and alcohol.

He was staring down at you. You felt that this was very unfair. While Jungkook's actions were driven by alcohol, most of which he won't remember tomorrow morning, you had to bear all this while you are conscious. These kind of memories and emotions don't fade away even after a thousand years.

“Why won't you open up to me, Y/N? ” You heard his voice crack up all of a sudden. You looked up to find a hint of sadness in his face.  He was already staring down at you but his eyes conveyed a different emotion. ‘Does he look vulnerable?’ You wondered why.

“You know, I try so much. But you just won't let me in. First it was Namjoon and when he's finally gone, you have Jimin. Why won't you choose me? Do you not like me? Why?” He whined. You found it cute. You didn't know if it was because he was so drunk but his eyes glistened. But you couldn't tell properly from the darkness.

He paused before speaking again.
“Why are you not like them…. Why can't you be like those annoying girls that are ready to do anything for me, with me? Why do you have to be so different? It makes it so hard for me to……..”
He trailed of slowly burying his face in the crook of your neck.

“Hard to what, Jungkook?” You asked curiously. You didn't receive a reply like you expected.

You thought he had passed out on you when he suddenly started nibbling your neck. Your eyes widened realizing what he was doing. You felt weird and nice?! You tried to push Jungkook away from you because you knew he'd regret his actions in the morning.

“Jungkook no…”

He quickly lifted his head up to look at you. “See this is what I meant. Why can't you just enjoy it? Why do you have to be so ….controlled... ”

He hugged you tightly once and then walked off muttering something but you heard it clearly.
“Busan women are so hard to get.”

You followed Jungkook into his bedroom because hell, you don't know where to go. You didn't even know how to turn the lights on in this intricate maze like mansion. Jungkook just plopped down on the bed not sparing you, who was quietly standing in one corner of the room, a glance.

You quietly went over to his sleeping? figure. He was sleeping with his hands placed behind his head. You kept staring at his biceps that seemed like they would pop any second. He suddenly opened his eyes and you swear you felt attacked.

He gave you a ‘what’ look.

“I-I- wh-where should I sleep?”  You didn't know why you were stuttering so much. Maybe because you could see him flexing his biceps even when he was just sleeping. ‘Control your thirst, hoe’ you internally yelled. You never had this kind of a tension with Jackson before.

He looked at you blankly for a second. You swear your heart stopped when he pulled you on to the bed with him.
“Here. With me. Who knows who you might go and kiss next if I leave you alone.” He said trapping you in between his legs.

“I wasn't kissi-” he shut you up by pushing your face on to his broad chest and placing his head above yours.

Jungkook slept peacefully next to you who was sleepless for the next couple of hours, thinking.
Thinking about how a bed can be used for purposes other than sleeping, you know.