Chapter 17

Jungkook felt that things with you were going well. You both had got more closer. By closer, Jungkook would tease you more. He just lived for the expressions that you gave. But he also lived for some thing else. Your sister.

But he felt like he was losing sight of the actual purpose of his plans. He didn't see your sister much these days and that worried Jungkook. He thought that as sisters you both would be very close and inseparable. That was actually the very foundation of his plan. But you both were nothing like he expected. Of course with all the Jackson thing going on he couldn't expect much either. Little did he know that luck would soon favour him.

**********

You were lying on the couch trying to connect with Namjoon. Jungkook was sitting on one end looking at his phone and rolling his eyes frequently.

“Namjoonie.…” you squealed with the same frequency you always did for Namjoon.

Jungkook's eyes pained from rolling too much.

“Y/N-ie, how are you?”

“I am great. How are you and how. Is. America?”

“I am doing great too. America says it is fine.” He chuckled at his own joke when you failed to respond. “America is like... freedom. I met some great people here.”

“Do you miss me?” You pouted.

Jungkook thought of just plucking his eyes out permanently and giving it you, so that you could roll them as per your wish.

“Of course I d-do. You should visit here sometime.” Jungkook noticed his stutter.

“I definitely will.” You beamed enthusiastically.

“Oh. By the way Y/N, why did Jin suddenly text me saying if I wanted to hang out with him sometime? And why does his text include a WINK?”

You panicked. You suddenly remembered your drunk episode with Jin when you were getting over Namjoon's departure.

“Okay Y/N let's leave then.” Jungkook said.

“Waiiiit…. I have to tell Jin something.” You said and ran up to Jin and whispered into his ear. “You know Namjoon's gay and he's got a thing for you.” You wrote down his phone number, gave him a kiss on the cheek and left.

“Uhh, Namjoon your voice is breaking. The signal is getting bad. I'm hungry, man. Gotta go bye.” You quickly shut your laptop.

Jungkook looked like he was going to burst with laughter. “So that's what you told Jin.” You giggled.

You heard someone ringing the doorbell. You and Jungkook, both looked at each other and then looked back down thinking that the other person will answer it. When you knew none of the asses are moving, you kicked him.
“Yah, go open the door.” You said in a half-begging, half-demanding tone.

“As if. You go open the door. You were the one lying like a log for 2 hours.”

“Exactly. It's difficult for me to get up now with my butt adjusted so comfortably. You are only sitting. Please, yah…. yah” you told Jungkook kicking him with every ‘yah’ you said. You got pissed off when he didn't respond so you kicked him with force once causing him to fall off the couch.

“Yah.” Jungkook glared at you while getting up.
“I don't even know why I am sitting here.”

“Aww because you're a loving boyfriend who cares about his lovely and pretty girlfriend.” You said in an aegyo voice.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and walked off to get the door. His eyes popped and his heart stopped when he saw the person standing there.

“J-Jieun Noona…”