Substitute

Today is another boring day at my school. I have very little friends but the only friends I have are all boys but that's fine. I entered my first period which was PE and our teacher, who was Korean, greeted us all. No one calls the teachers Mr. because for some reason the teachers don't like it.

I love PE and my teacher was really fun. " Hey jimin. How has the class been doing today. " I told my PE teacher. He told me it was good and then the bell rang.

I went to my locker and grabbed my Korean text book because we don't take Spanish or French classes here we take Korean classes. I greeted my teacher, Jin, and sat down. He taught us a few phrases but little does he know im fluent in Korean so I don't really have to pay attention.

The bell rang and it was my third period. Science. My favorite period and teacher. The teacher was also very hot. Not many people thought so so more for me. I grabbed my books and then walked into third period. "Hey jeon. " he laughed a bit. "Katrina I told you that you can call Junkook. " I nodded and took my seat. We were dissecting frogs and it was super fun. I said goodbye to Junkook with mine and his Secret hand shake.

Next period was reading. I didn't really like reading but my teacher was a literal ray of sunshine. "Hey j hope. " he greeted me with a hug and I laughed and sat down. We went along with the class when I ended up falling asleep and I was woken up by the bell. I went to my locker and grabbed my stuff for writing.

"Hey V ". I told my teacher and he nodded and told me to take my seat. I nodded and went a long with the class even though it was boring as fuck. The bell rang and I went to my sixth period which was my last period which was Math. I hated math but I liked my teacher.

I walked in and I didn't see my teacher but I did see another adult. I walked up to the adult and said excuse me to get his attention. He turned and wow. He was hot as hell but I have Junkook so. " Sir where is yoongi ". " he is no longer your math teacher. He is now the band teacher. " dammit I liked yoongi. Maybe this teacher won't be so bad.

I looked up and the new teacher and he was checking me out. Wait was the teacher just checking me out. No Katrina your fucking hallucinating get your shit together. I walked away to my desk and then everyone got quiet.

" Hello class. My name is namjoon but you guys can call me RM . "

————————————————————

A/N: Aaaahh I was so excited to begin this book. I hope all my Kpop lovers like it. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Goodbye loves❤️💕till next time

-Katrina