Dress to impress

Namjoons pov

Shit. What the fuck did I just say. Did I just call her mine. What the fuck am I gonna do. My god I'm such a fucking idiot.

"Namj- I mean RM umm what did u j-just umm s-say. " i heard Katrina tell me. I didn't know what to say what was I supposed to do.

What I did next I didn't even plan. I jumped on the desk and I ran for my life. I heard her calling for me but I ignored her. I just kept until I reached my car.

Katrina's pov

I asked him what the fuck he just said and then he ran off. I called for him but he ignored me. I was kinda hurt by the fact that he just ran but I have no reason to be.

Maybe if I find friends who are girls he will respect me more

Hopefully.

————————————————————

*next morning*

I woke up to the sound of diamond by exo which is one of my favorite songs right now. My favorite is kai he is so ooooooof.

I got ready for school. I wanted to dress to impress for RM because I think I'm starting to get feelings for him but he's a teacher and it's illegal so I have to remember that. I can at least make him jealous and make him look at me nicely.

I decided to wear an off the shoulder crop top with booty shorts and a black choker.

This will sure get his attention

This will sure get his attention. I grabbed my backpack and an apple and walked out of my house. I drove off to school.

*skip to third period*

Finally science and I get to see Junkook.

Junkook doesn't look as hot anymore compared to namjoon. Wow I never thought I would say that.

"Hey junkook."I said greeting our teacher. He smiled and we did our secret handshake. "So today class I was lazy to get anything so it's a free day. You can use your phones or whatever just no fucking on the tables." I laughed at junkooks comment and then I got out my music and hit shuffle.

I saw a girl on one side of the room by herself and another girl on the other side. I think there names were Kianna and Alessandra. I walked over to kianna and asked if she wanted to hang out.

I was a bit nervous since girls at this school tend to hate me. After she agreed I was relieved and we went to see if Alessandra wanted to hang with us. She agreed.

We all started listening to k-pop. Alessandra got mad at us since she liked it also but kianna always liked it so. We jammed out to k-pop and then the bell rang.

*skip to last period*

I walked into math very confidently. And everyone was greeting RM so I did the same. "Hello RM. " I said flirty and his jaw dropped when he saw my outfit.  I walked it my seat and all the boys were whistling. I blushed and sat. I got a bunch of damns and Wowies from the boys and it just made namjoon mad as fuck.

"Damn Katrina you look good today for once. Also I even think the teacher was looking at you like you were a snack. The teachers hot as hell though so damn hunny. " I laughed at arians comment. He is gay so we always talk about hot guys together.

I tell Arian everything so I told him about what RM told me yesterday and how I wore this outfit to impress him. The bell rang and RM told me to stay after school since he needed to talk to me.

"You needed to see me sir. "

He looked at me with so much lust yet fury in his eyes. He ended up pushing me against the wall and kissing me passionately. I was shocked at first but I needed him so much I kissed back.

Namjoons pov

What is this girl doing to me. This isn't right. She is a student. She looks so hot though in her outfit today. It's almost as if she did it on purpose. Damn she is just so beautiful. I can't help it anymore. I pull away and look at her. She still seems a bit in shock right now.

"I need you right here right now. " I whispered in her ear. She gulped and simply nodded. I grabbed her thighs and pulled them a bit as a sign for her to jump. She did and I took her to my desk. I pushed everything off and layed her down. I kissed her and then moved my way down to her neck.

Katrinas pov

As he was kissing my neck he found my sweet spot and starting sucking on it. A small moan escaped my lips and I couldn't help it. I needed this I needed him.

"You ready 내 사랑 (my love)" I nodded and I was so ready for this.

Namjoons pov

She thinks she is ready but she is not ready for what I'm about to do to her.

————————————————————

A/N: the next chapter is gonna be pure smut😂❤️ if you didn't know already lol. Any suggestions for anything to do you want to be in my story.

Goodbye loves❤️💕till next time

-Katrina