The fight

SNIP SNIP SNIP

Katrinas pov

I opened my eyes realizing I wasn't dead. I looked to see what he was cutting. HOLY SHIT HE IS CUTTING MY SHIRT. What the actual fuck is this boy doing to me.

"Namjoon what the hell. "

He looked at me while smirking. He didn't say a word. He just continued to cut at my shirt. He managed to get my shirt off and I was just sitting there in my bra and leggings. It took everything in my body and mind to not cry. I didn't want namjoon to think I was weak.

"Anddddd done. Now this is much better. "He told me while his smirk never left his face. He cupped my face gracefully. He slowly used his finger tips to run his hand down my face to my neck then to my chest. He moved his face to my neck and started to kiss my neck. I couldn't hold back my tears. I started not even crying but sobbing.

He cleaned my face and got really close to me to the point where I could feel his breath on my lips. "Next question. " he said in a low seductive voice. He was trying his best to get me to enjoy this situation like if it was some hot kinky shit. (You know like being tied up) "how and why do you have those pictures of me. "

He went down and cupped my face. He pulled me in for a very harsh kiss. It actually hurt a lot. "When I had first became a teacher here, you were the first person I noticed. You were so full of life, you were intelligent, you were gorgeous. I wasn't able to get you out of my head. Those boys had to ruin it though but never mind that. Then I found out you fell the same about me and I was thrilled. Then we had sex and your body was so perfect I couldn't stop thinking about it. I needed more of it. So that one day I followed you home and it was my moms birthday, when you did your creepy makeup thing, I placed various cameras in your apartment. These cameras are very small and can also move place to place so that's how I got into your shower. So there's your answer. "

I was in absolute shock. What is he gonna do now? Use me as his sex slave? Beat me? What is- I was snapped out of my thoughts by a hard hit on my face. I looked up and namjoon looked furious.

"DID YOU NOT HEAR A FUCKING WORD I SAID. " I shook my head quickly not wanting to make him more upset. " I'm going to leave in a few minutes to go get that lee Felix that your with. He ruined so many things that me and you could have been. " namjoon told me in a soft voice while caressing my cheek. "Don't even go within 5 feet of Felix because you will pay and that's a promise. " I told namjoon through gritted teeth. I was so mad at him for even thinking of him doing something to felix.

He turned around not wanting to look at me. He was obviously completely pissed off at me. He did a quick turn and kicked me right in the stomach. As I fell back the chair started breaking and then as piece of the chair broke off. It was just enough for me to be able to get loose but I couldn't do it yet. Not until namjoon was distracted.

As if my distraction was on cue I saw the door at the entrance fly off. Me and namjoon turned around. I very hot and furious Felix and an adorably mad yoongi come running in. "YOU! " Felix and namjoon say at the same time. They are circling each other while just staring intensely. I took this opportunity to untie my hands. I managed to release them so I undid my feet.

I grabbed the sharp piece of wood that broke off the chair to use as a weapon. I slowly approached them. Namjoon and Felix both looked at me at the same time. Felix then turned his head to look at the now distracted namjoon. Felix took the opportunity to charge at him but namjoon was to quick. He ran at me and kicked the wood from my hand and turned me around. He held a knife to my neck. "You step closer Felix or yoongi. The girl dies. "

I started sobbing like crazy. So did felix. I whispered an I'm sorry and he gave me a confused glare. I kicked back  and hit namjoon right in the dick. I started to run but I felt probably the worse pain I've ever felt in my life. I looked down and I saw the end of namjoons knife poking out of my stomach. I was in to much shock and pain to say anything. I just stood there.

"NOOOO!" Felix yelled and looked at me with so many tears in his eyes and cheeks. "IF I CANT HAVE HER NO ONE CAN!" Namjoons yelled pushing the knife further into my stomach. "Aahhahah. S-STOP PL-PLEASE. " Yoongi charged at namjoon while Felix ran to me. He put me in his arms.

"H-hey it's gonna be o-o-ok. " he had trouble with his words since of how much he was crying. I felt myself fading away slowly. The fight between yoongi and namjoon was intense. I wasn't watching but I could tell. Felix caressed my head while he cried. It was hard to hear what was going on all of a sudden. But then there was a loud sound that could be heard from miles away.

*GUNSHOT*
___________________________

A/N: OOF

Goodbye loves❤️💕till next time

-Katrina