Lee felix❤️

...mom I can explain. "

I immediately got up and ran for my life. Namjoons mom wasn't in the way so I just blasted past her. I felt tears beginning in my eyes. His mom obviously doesn't except me. But what did I do to her.

Namjoons pov

"Mom I can explain." My moms eyes were filled with hate and disappointment. Knowing that what I did gave her these feelings makes me disappointed in myself. "DONT BOTHER EXPLAINING. SHE IS A STUDENT AND YOU ARE A TEACHER."

I understand why she was mad but did she not want me to be happy. Plus I'm not even gonna be a teacher soon. "Mama I'm not even gonna be a teacher so what difference does it make. " I told my mother trying to convince her. I saw her eyes slowly water.

"You will break up with her at once and never have any other interactions with this girl again or this will be the last you ever see of me."

This is where I started to cry like crazy. I couldn't manage any words so I simply nodded. He words filled my heart with so many emotions:

~pain
~guilt
~sorrow
~anger
~disappointment
~hate

Katrinas pov

I ran and ran all the way home crying. Many people tried stopping me and asking if I was ok but words couldn't escape my mouth.

I made it home and I walked into my room. I checked the time and it was already 9:37p.m.

I laid down in bed and cried myself to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*next morning*

I woke up to senorita by vav on my alarm. It was such an amazing song and I absolutely fell in love with it

I got up and went downstairs to make some breakfast. I made some pancakes with slices of bacon on the side. There's nothing like a good slice of bacon on an early morning.

I took a shower and brushed my teeth. I decided to put on some eye catching clothes to show namjoon what he is missing out on.

I wore tight purple leggings that hugged the right spots on my lower body showing off my curves

I wore tight purple leggings that hugged the right spots on my lower body showing off my curves. I also put on a matching sports bra that showed my cleavage. This was perfect especially since I have to go to the gym after school.

*skip to math*

I entered math very confidently. Namjoon was at the door as usual greeting everyone and I just ignored him  and walked past. He seemed a bit pissed off.