But how?

* 5 years later *

Me and felix have been married for 3 years. We have a beautiful child named Felix. I decided that we should name him after the love of my life since my son would soon be my world along with Felix.

Tonight is movie night. We are watching avengers endgame. I've already watched it but little Felix hasn't and he gets so entertained by these action movies.

"이 봐 내 사랑 (hey my love). We should hire a babysitter so we could have some alone time. " he scooted toward me and began to kiss my neck. I laughed at him and nodded.

*DINDDONG*

The doorbell rang so I got up to check who is was. My son being my son followed me. Felix went to the bathroom. I opened the door and I stopped breathing. He stood there with the same smirk as before. It had been 5 years yet I could recognize him anywhere.

"Hey babygirl. " he told me with his signature smirk. "N-Namjoon. " I stood there to shocked to move. Then suddenly namjoon came at me with a punch. I fell backwards after his hard hit at my eye.

"BUT WE KILLED YOU. " I said this loud enough for the world to hear. He kicked me in the stomach and turned to my son. He grabbed Felix and ran.

" NO NO FELIX NO. COME BACK. YOU CANT DO THIS. " my felix came out of the bathroom and ran to me. "Are you ok where is felix. " I was crying and trying to get up. Felix kept me down not allowing me to get up since he was seeing me in pain. "N-N-NAMJOON TOOK H-HIM. "

I'll come for you my son. Namjoon. You will wish you had died

————————————————————

A/N: OOOF. Well this is the end of this book but I will be making a second book. ❤️❤️

Goodbye loves ❤️💕till next time

-Katrina