7 - The club

A/N: inspiration for Nikolai - I would mention that I try to avoid using anyone famous for my inspo pics - just rely on Mr Google - but I have a feeling this is a pretty well-known model, so just a reminder that these are only inspiration for the kind of look the character has - not meant to be the literal character.

* * * * *

At the club Owen is impeccable, eyes down, allowing me to lead him through the throng. I take him to the playroom straight away, before greeting any of our friends and acquaintances – I want to find out what he looks like with his ankles bound by his ears.

It's as gorgeous as I hoped, his slim ankles and his wrists both cuffed with broad leather straps, connected by ropes to the bedhead, the backs of his thighs taut, his ass raised by the curve of his back. I play with him, sliding toys inside him, narrow at first, increasing gradually until he's taking a short, incredibly thick dildo that I know slams with ease directly into his prostate, until he's been to the edge more times than I've been counting.

He's begging me to let him go over the boundary I'm keeping him behind, and his desperate moans are delicious fuel to my fire. When I remove the dildo I slam into him hard, before holding still, just so I can feel his walls constricting around me as they shrink rapidly down.

He works those exquisite muscles, squeezing my cock as I smash hard, plowing into his eager passage as I use my hands to both massage the taut muscles exposed by the vulnerable position and increase my leverage, until I hiss at him to let go and allow his spasming hole to suck my release from me.

* * * * *

When he's floated back down to earth we head back to the club. We went straight after dinner, so it's still not too late, and that's lucky, because I see Landon is seated with one of the new subs between his legs, gently stroking the man's muscular shoulders, and he'll probably want the room.

The guy doesn't look much like a sub – he's covered in tattoos for a start, including on his neck and hands. They look good on him, I like tattoos myself, though many Doms prefer their subs unblemished, so they are an unusual adornment, especially in this volume. What I can see of his eyes are dark and angry looking, although he is staring at the floor.

Landon rises and gestures for the man to rise too, which he does seamlessly, and I see he isn't actually a man, not by our terms, more a boy, not over twenty I'm fairly sure.

I hug Landon, while Owen stays in position just behind me, until I guide him forward.

"Landon, you remember Owen?"

"Of course, I'm not likely to forget him anytime soon. Hello Owen, it's nice to see you."

Owen glances at me, and I nod.

"Hello Master Landon. It's nice to see you again."

Landon shoots me the old 'you sly dog' look and I roll my eyes, waiting to be introduced to his sub.

"Gray, this is Nikolai."

"Hello Nikolai, it's good to meet you."

Nikolai mirrors Owen's earlier move, glancing at Landon for permission before greeting me.

"Hello Master Gray, it's a pleasure to meet you."

His accent is strong – Russian I think, and I'm impressed – he may not look like a sub initially but he has the moves down perfectly.

I sit next to Landon and Owen kneels by my side. I'm intrigued about Nikolai, who has only just finished training and seems to be a natural.

"Nikolai, where are you from?"

He glances at Landon for permission, "Belarus, Sir. I came to America six months ago."

"And what brought you to us?"

"Master François found me, Sir. I was living on the streets and he saved me."

I flush with anger, though I hide it from the boy, it's not his fault. Now Frankie's picking up homeless boys and turning them into subs? Once again, not the right reason to enter the lifestyle. I'm going to have to have a word with that man, although, so far, it seems like he got lucky with this one.

He arrives then, Ellis trailing him with sadness in his eyes and a limp in his step.

"François," I greet him, sternly. I'm pretty sure there's a story here.

"Gray," he lets me hug him, but it's a brief one as I pull back to look into his deep brown eyes.

"Why is Ellis so sad?" I'm not going to beat around the bush.

"I had to punish him," at my raised eyebrow he continues, "he answered back."

Of course he did. Ellis has a mouth on him. Though it makes me think something.

"I bet you don't have to punish him for answering back as often as you used to?"

"No, he's getting much better."

Yes, I think, because you're beating the fire out of him.

* * * * *

A/N: please, let me now what you think so far. Where do you think Ellis and Frankie are going? Is Gray going to be able to help?