14b - Owen's present

* * * * *

It's clear Gray is rushing through the rest of the meal, and Chase comments to Dexter, sat next to him.

"He can't wait to get inside that boy of his, can he?"

"Can you blame him? He's delicious. Did you scene with him?"

"I did, and his reactions are terrific, but he's something else around Gray. It's almost like he's on a leash and if Gray let him off he'd devour him."

"I think Gray is teaching him some things he likes, should be interesting to see the growth."

At the end of the meal Owen disappears to the restroom with Ellis.

"How's it feeling?"

"Kind of sore to be honest. I probably should have practiced before doing it for a whole evening. Thank goodness the meal has only taken ninety minutes."

"Noice. Tight little ass. I could sleep in one that small these days. But you know why it's been so quick? Gray can't wait to get his hands on you. I swear he's been one step away from taking you over the table all night, the looks he's been giving you."

"I kind of wish he would, I'm so horny."

"Exhibitionist, huh? I'm sure he can do something for you there."

* * * * *

While the two boys are chatting, Frankie passes his card to Alex, the waiter, and puts an arm around Gray.

"Would it be inappropriate to share something deeply personal about Owen with you?"

"Probably, but you'll do it anyway."

"Only because I think it will benefit both of you. Your little Owen would like to play with someone else at the same time."

"Oh?"

"Yes, and just for your information, Alex will be finishing tonight as soon as we're done here."

"Well, that is interesting information, thank you Frankie."

When Alex brings François' card back, and everyone has dropped a hundred on the table as a tip, Gray pulls Owen to him.

"Are you ready for the club, Bunny?"

"Oh, yes, Sir, very ready."

"What do you think of Alex, Bunny?"

"The waiter? He's very attractive, Sir, he looks like a model."

"He is one. And he's a switch, too."

"He is?" Owen is lightly panting at where this conversation is going to.

"Would you like me to ask if he's free to play with us this evening?"

"Yes, please, Sir."

Gray leaves Owen for a moment, approaching Alex, and Owen watches the interaction wide-eyed, feeling the pulse in his excited cock. Alex glances over with a smile, looking Owen up and down, before nodding to Gray and lowering his eyes.

"Come on, Bunny, we'd better go get prepared. Alex will meet us at the club in an hour."

* * * * *

When we get to the club, I take Owen straight to the playroom. There's no way I'm waiting a minute longer than I have to to get my hands on him.

"Strip," I instruct, and he does so quickly and neatly, while I do the same, folding both our clothes on the chair in the corner, before returning.