44 - Just some sex

A/N: was mean and waiting till it hit 1k reads, but we're there now, yay.

By the way, if you like it, gotta drop  vote on it (or a comment, either is heart-racing)

* * * * *

When I lay Owen down on the bed I'm taken unawares when my supposedly sleepy boy tightens his grip and pulls me down, finding my lips and covering them with his own, gently at first and then with increased demand.

"Are you not tired, Bunny?" I inquire gently.

"No, Gray. It's been a long week, but I want you. I've spent months thinking I was just a submissive to you, a sub that you were fond of, sure, but months of feeling as though I was the only one having those extra feelings. Now I have you, I'm going to make the most of it."

I chuckle. It's a sentiment I can get behind, plus I recognize Owen's need to cement the new aspect to our relationship, evidenced by using my name here, an environ he only usually uses 'Sir' in.

I strip Owen's t-shirt, running my fingers over his nipples, and I'm reminded of how they were the week before after their evening of being pulled and tormented.

"Such a shame we had to lose those clamps," I pout, "I was looking forward to torturing these sweet buds some more."

Owen purrs at the promise in my voice.

"Put some on now, please," his voice is a desperate whine, which he then ducks his head in embarrassment of – but I love just how quickly I can turn him into a quivering, needy mess.

I move to my dresser with unseemly haste, grabbing a pair of clamps, which I apply after briefly pulling at each nub with my teeth and tongue. They're harsher than the ones he was wearing last week, and he lets out a keening cry at the sharpness, thrusting himself up against my crotch.

"Oh, yes, Bunny, you like that don't you?"

"Fuck, yes, Gray, please, spank me."

That crude demand coming from my sweet boy's mouth pulls a growl from my throat as I flip Owen over, instructing him onto his hands and knees so I can warm that round fleshy ass with my hand.

"You know what, I think I need to punish you, though I'll save it for another day. I was dumb to not be clear in my feelings, but it was an accident. You intentionally hid things from me, and we are going to have to have a serious discussion about that. But later."

Owen pushes his face into the bed.

"Ellis did say you'd whoop my ass for hiding my feelings," he lets out a muffled giggle.

"And I will, but not tonight. I am going to spank your perfect ass, but this is for fun, not atonement."

When it's hot and red and Owen is whimpering in delight at the feelings running through his hyper-sensitive body, I pull him up, a strong forearm wrapped across his chest, working a lubed finger inside him, pulling at one of the clamps as I add a second finger. When Owen's head is thrown back in pleasure I slide inside, one long, stretching move.

"You like that, don't you, Owen? Your tight velvet walls being stretched out by me?"

"Fuck, yes I do. Go hard, Gray, I want it hard."

"Of course you do, my slutty boy," I nip his ear, slamming inside as I pull firmly at both of the clamps, forcing unintelligible mumbles from Owen's throat.

I push Owen's chest down so I can grip his narrow hips, watching myself slide into the tight ring of muscle. I can't resist sliding another finger inside, just to see the stretch more, making Owen raise himself up with a delighted cry.