【 ғᴏᴜʀ 】

I Z U K U

"Ah, finally."

I kept my gaze narrowed on his figure, watching him intently. The dark room made it hard to see him, but there was faint outline from the dim glow of his machinery, so I could make out where he was standing. It hadn't taken long to make it to All For One's den, which didn't give me much time to prepare for the encounter. What exactly do I need to prepare for? Well it sure as hell isn't what he wanted me for in the first place. It is purely the pauses. When with me, he will suddenly stop talking; waiting. I haven't got a clue why he does it, but he better fucking quit it. A huff; he didn't move to acknowledge my presence, and just simply spoke.

"It's not like you to keep me waiting."

"I'm sorry," I answered quickly, "I was caught up-"
"Yes," He interrupted, pointing to a monitor hanging on the wall, "I saw."

I looked down as he turned to face me. Of course - he wore that damn mask, so predicting where he was concentrating on was a challenge and, to be honest, rather creepy.
"You'd best tend to that wound," He added, "It would be...an inconvenience if it got infected."

I rolled my eyes.

"Y'know, you're not the first one to tell me that," I muttered.

"I'm aware of that, too."
"Is there anything that happens around here that you don't know about?" I snapped without thinking. I resisted the urge to cover my mouth - like it was going to stop another outburst.

"I'm going to pretend I didn't catch that snide comment because I know you're going through some things right now, but in future Midoriya I suggest you watch that sharp tongue of yours, or it will surely cut you."

"Oh please, I don't need your pity. I'm doing just fine with my own," I assured. He fell silent.

"You're going to have to get over what happened to Danny at some point, you know that, don't you?"

I plastered a twisted smirk on my face and flicked my hair from my eyes.

"I'll get over it when they're all dead," I declared, "When the last one falls, then I'll be satisfied."

He didn't speak for a moment; just watching. He crossed the space, placing his hand firmly on my shoulder as he towered over me.

"That's exactly what I wanted to hear."

o ~ Timeskip ~ o

K A T S U K I

"He's so handsome~"

"Ah! There he is! In the flesh! Pinch me, I think I'm dreaming!"

I rolled my eyes as I walked through the crowd, my hands balled into fists in my pockets. Lines miles long of people willing to praise the very ground I walk on when they know next to nothing about me. I have money, and I'm a Pro Hero - that's reason enough to fawn over me apparently.
"Move," I grunted to a police officer blocking the door to the agency.

"I'm sorry sir, but only authorised personnel are allowed past this point," He replied timidly.

"Are you blind, or just stupid?" I asked seriously, "I fucking work here. I think that makes me 'authorised'. So move it or lose it, dickbag."

His eyes narrowed slightly and his eyebrow raised a fraction, as if he didn't believe what I was saying. I sighed in frustration, fishing my hero licence from my pocket. His eyes scanned the card; widening.

"M-My apologies, Ground Zero," He mumbled awkwardly. He was practically sweating bullets at this point, "I-I'm a transfer-"
"Yeah, no shit," I shot back, walking past him. With crime rates through the roof, I guess they're getting in recruits for the force from other countries. That would explain why he wasn't confident with his speech. He was scared of getting the language wrong. I shook it off and pushed open the glass doors into the agency, only to be met with a flash of red hair.