Chapter 6

Present...

~Shawn~

"I will take the flight tomorrow night so I'll be in LA on Tuesday morning." I say as I sit down on the white couch in my living room.

"Great. See ya!" Andrew answers and hangs up the call.

I take my iPad from the coffee table and scroll through my Twitter, reading some tweets from my fans and reacting to them.

Suddenly I hear a knock on my door which is quite weird because I don't expect anybody on a Sunday morning.

I hear the knock again, this time it's louder...

"Coming." I say as I stand up and open the door.

"Jess?" I ask confused but she just pushes me out of the way against the doorframe to enter my condo.

She seems angry.

"How could you possibly do that to Brook?" "I- I don't really get what you mean..." I answer confused and shut the door behind me.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about! A few weeks ago you visited Brook in her apartment, right?" She asks furiously so I slowly nod.

"She told me about what you said back then. Who do you think you are?!" She asks and stares into my eyes.

"Calm down... I'm sorry for how things ended between us but I really can't do anything anymore. I tried to talk to her, she didn't let me." I answer, shrugging my shoulders before I sit down on the barstool in front of the kitchen counter.

"Oh and that's all you wanna do about it?! Just leave it like that, not caring about how she felt after this fight?!"

"Jess, what do you want from me?! Brook and I are done! We'll never ever be a thing. We never were and we never will be and you should accept that, just as Brook did." I answer annoyed and take a sip of the tea I just made.

"Oh, you think she accepted that?" Jess asks and shakes her head while laughing sarcastically so I nod slowly.

"She was never as heart broken as she was after your last fight. She almost cracked under the pain and loneliness. She's not over you and she also hasn't accepted this. She's still madly in love with you but she doesn't want to admit it. She also doesn't know I'm here, she didn't want me to but I have to help her so please talk to her again Shawn. It's the least you can do." She recommends seriously and walks up to the door.

"Oh and Shawn..." Jess says and turns around another time.

"You were one of my best friends back in school and you know why?" She asks so I shake my head and cross my arms in front of my chest.

"Because you were loyal, honest and cared for your friends. Now you're a popstar who obviously forgot about the only person that stayed with you in one of the worst situations in your career. Elena isn't the right one for you. And you will notice that the sooner or later too." Jess says, opening the door and leaves before I could even answer on this.

Wow.

What was that?!

I never thought Brook suffered from this so much...

Suddenly my phone rings. It's Elena...

I'm honestly not in the mood for talking to her but I guess I have to answer it...

"Hey..." I answer a bit annoyed and mad at myself.

"Hey what's up?" She asks worried.

"Nothing... I- I'm just a little stressed right now... I need to hang up but I'll text you later. Bye." I say and hang up the call.