Chapter 14

"Do you think she will really ruin our lives?" I ask him after a while and look up at him while his arms are still around my body.

"I don't know... I mean, once she has taken it in her head she wants to end it. But I will do anything to keep you safe because it's kinda my fault." He answers and gives me a little smile.

Wow... Did he just tell me he'll protect me from her?

"Thank you shawn." I whisper and hug him one last time.

I know I shouldn't but this is what I needed all the past few years...

"Are you okay?" I ask him and pull away from his chest.

"I guess so." He mumbles and gives me an inhibited smile.

"I have to change my clothes..." I sigh and look down at my wet blouse.

"Sure." He replies and glances at me as I walk into the bedroom and see the vase laying shattered on the ground.

"Shawn, could you please call a chamber maid because of the vase?" I ask and unbutton my blouse when he suddenly enters the room.

"Oh sorry..." He says and covers his eyes with his hand.

I take a white sweatshirt out of my suitcase and put it on.

"It's okay." I answer and smile.

"You ready?" shawn asks so I nod and we walk down into the lobby of the hotel.

"Shawn, what happened between you and Elena?!" Andrew asks confused as we arrive at a little couch in the lobby.

"why?"

"because she ran out of the hotel crying and saying something like 'Shawn will regret his choice'." he answers and looks at brook and me.

"Ahm..." shawn stutters and looks at me.

"They broke up..." I finish and Andrew runs his fingers stressed through his hair.

"do you know what that means?!" he whispers angrily underneath his breath and leads us to a separated room.

"She could tell the press about what happened! Shawn, this girl will ruin your freaking career!" Andrew shouts and walks up and down in the room.

"Calm down, she's not gonna do anything. She's mad, okay. But I don't think she would do that." Shawn answers and walks towards Andrew.

"We worked so hard shawn... This could ruin everything."

"I know. But even if she would go to the press and tells them that I cheated on her with Brook, my fans would know that I'm usually not that kind of a person." Shawn replies and looks over to me for a second.

"I'll take the responsibility for this but please don't freak out." He adds so Andrew nods and looks over to me.

"I'm also sorry for yesterday... I shouldn't have been so rude." He apologizes so I hug him.

"It's fine." I answer so we leave the hotel and drive to the arena for some soundcheck and some rehearsals.

-

"That was great, wasn't it?" Shawn asks as we all leave the arena and enter the van.

"Yeah, I guess the guitar solo works very well." Mike replies and takes a sip of his water.

The whole car ride is silent, only the music on the radio is playing.

"Here we are." Andrew says as we arrive at the hotel. It's already dark outside so we decide to have dinner in the hotel restaurant.