27

"Stop falling for God's sake !" Doyoung yelled at the blue-haired guy making Lucas laugh

"Hyung it ain't my fault if it's slippery here ! And stop filming, that's so embarrassing..." Jungwoo argued back while trying to stay balanced on the slippery floor.

"Every moment of our life should be kept as  memories, wise words." Doyoung complimented himself.

"Hyungs she's coming !" A freezing Lucas enthusiastically exclaimed while pointing at her. "Pali make a sexy pose before she arrives, we have to look cool." He elbowed them.

"Do we really have to do it ? We'll look like sole retardés" Doyoung nagged while the other two kept doing weird - supposedly sexy-  poses.

Like a diva, Lucas moved the hair that was preventing him from having a complete range of vision and turned his head to Doyoung, "Stop complaining, c'mon move ! Do it."

"Fine..." The black haired guy sighed while standing like predebut Lucas.

And then they stopped.

A gush of wind came their way, hitting them square in their faces gently, lightly as if caressing their honey skin like in those romantic kdramas. The fragrance of freshly picked flowers could be felt as she was approaching them. Whatever was happening at that moment, the girl was one goddamn-goddess-dead-fucking-gorgeous human being. Her body, hair and figure looked like the girls from the idol groups who got the most screen-time for looking pretty but actually was lacking in talent. The last few more seconds admiring her as she was coming got interrupted by another episode of Jungwoo falling like a potato sack and her sneezing too loudly as if she was surrounded by dust.

"Are you serious ?..." Doyoung mumbled under his breath while Eriin reached Jungwoo, "Are you okay ?" She asked him.

"I-I am y-ye-" The boyish boy stuttered even if it is the second time meeting her. Lucas interrupted him, "Does your ass hurt ? Cmon get up you gonna get wet." He helped him up.

"I'm ok,don't worry yall it's not the firts time..." He assured them while Doyoung kept patting his butt to remove the remaining snow.

"Guys introduction !" Doyoung signalled them to do it with him.  "1-2-3 ! TO THE WORLD WE ARE-"

She furrowed her eyebrows not knowing what's going on and interrupted the greeting, "YO hold on". Their confused faces showed up as she chuckled, "you don't have to do this with me, we're friends. Right ?"

"Right..." They all nodded.

"So... I was wondering what was wrong with yall before ? You looked constipated somehow." She laughed.

"See ! I told you !" Doyoung  referred to Lucas who just shrugged his shoulders.

"Shall we go drink something first ?" She offered.

■■■■■■■■

"3 hot teas and an ice choco please" The young man ordered, followed by the other four.

"We'll really get in trouble if they found out that we're hanging out that late." The black haired boy complained making the rest laugh, "There's nothing to laugh about !"

"That's why we're laughing, cause your no fun." The chinese boy replied.

"Hyungs go get our seats I'll bring the drinks."

They all agreed and abandoned the shy boy in front the counter. A long discussion started once they settled down. They didn't know how to go back to the dorms without getting caught, especially by their so called "babysitter", Kun. The long debate stopped once the orders arrived and the youngest placed them on the table.

"What the fluffing fluff is this Jisung-ah ?" Renjun exclaimed while scanning the drinks.

"What did I do this time ?"

"The orders are all wrong genius" Chenle face palmed himself. "It was 3 hot teas and an Ice choco yet you ordered 3 ice tea and a hot choco man !"

"That's clearly what he said tho..." Jaemin interfered making the whole team look at him in disbelief, "I swear he did !"

"I don't think fighting over drinks was part of today's programme that I personally organized." Jeno interrupted them while taking sips of his -supposedly hot- Ice tea.

"That's true..." Jisung nodded followed by Chenle, "Right".

"Agree" Jaemin smiled.

"You're right for once." Renjun commented

"Nevermind, shall we go build snow mans ?" Jisung suggested making the whole team, expect one, agree.

"Let's go then !" They all took their drinks and ran toward the exit followed by a complainant Jeno, "Why do you keep adding activities that we didn't plan to our schedule !"

Little did they know, half a minute later after they exited the coffee shop, Xuxi, Doyoung, Eriin and Jungwoo entered the same place.

"Isn't that Jeno ?" Lucas pointed at a blurry figure that was getting out of his sight, plus, the dirty glass was no help. "That's strange, It really seemed like him."

"Really ?" The black haired girl exclaimed smiling, "I really want to meet him as well."

"Nah, it can't be him you're just seeing things." Doyoung shaked his head in disbelief, "He won't dare to go out that late at night."

"Nevermind." Jungwoo shrugged his shoulders, "I'll order, go find some seats."