35

"You're literally babying me !" She whined as she threw herself on the bed giving up.

"I'm looking after you since you're weak, it's different, princess." He replied raising his voice.

She got sick once and this doesn't make her weak, she thought.

She stood up in front of him and pulled him closer from his shirt, holding a fistful. She regretted once she looked up finding him piercing her with his eyes. His breath mixes with hers which makes her chest heave.

"I'm not weak." She said sounding rather angry making him smile smugly at her cuteness. "Don't call me that"

"Prove it, princess." He demanded, only making her feel weaker. He loved teasing her, something about her made him aroused.

"But seriously." She went back to her bed and covered her tiny but curvy body with a blanket, "You can go, I'm old enough I don't need someone to protect me."

"I have to" He dropped sitting at the edge of her bed.

"But why !?"

"I care about you ! get it together Jesus..." He raised his voice but stopped his anger once he saw her looking down and pouting. Something about that just made him go crazy.

"Fine, protect me." His eyes grew big in disbelief, "don't regret it later."

~~~
8pm

They spent the rest of the day in her room together talking or watching whatever was interesting on TV. They were both on the same bed, letting a little space between them both.

"It's getting cold and dark..." She notices by the look of the sky.

"Are you cold ?" He moves closer testing her temperature. She is very warm.

She nods, hugging herself firmly. He reconnects them both, hugging, her hands placed on his chest and his arms around her.

"What about now ?" He asks seeing how she was forcing herself to relax.

"Better."

It was time for her to take her revenge. She had to teach him a lesson. No one calls her weak.

"Yuta." She called for him locking her eyes with his.

"Princess ?"

"Can you get me a water ?" She demanded politely.

He brushed her hair behind her ear and got up, "I'll get you a water."

Little did he know, his so called 'princess' was plotting some good tea with his friend, Tae.

Taeyong
how is it going

Eriin
he's in the kitchen
I told him to get
me some water

Taeyong
that's it ?

Eriin
that's just the start

Taeyong
make him do
something harder
hehehehe  👿

Eriin
I feel bad for him
tho he's so cute and
caring...

Taeyong
ikr he loves you
undelivered at 8:30

Yuta came back in the room and handed her the bottle of water. It hasn't been so easy for him to find it considering the fact that it's his very first time visiting her apartment.