38

"Is there anything you want for your birthday ?" She glanced up at him earning a smile.

"You already did a lot." He shook his hands refusing.

She furrowed her eyebrows, "Really ? What did I do ?"

With a soft gleam in his eyes and a wide smile that was so cute he says, "You first met me on my birthday, even though you're busy with studies and work, I appreciate that."

Hendery brushed his hair back getting all of the of the nearby girls eyes on him. They were actually hanging out in Hongdae. Out of all the gifts he could have chosen, he still went for meeting her and she accepted. She was surprised at first, but not used to it. He always tell everyone the cutest and dumbest things. He's nice and reliable to everyone. Once she got to know him better she didn't regret speaking to him.

"But seriously, what do you want ?" She asks.

"Out of anything ?" His eyes went big showing his happiness. He turned his head right and left scanning all of the shops around them then looked back at her.

"Anything." She replies slowly regretting.

He frowns crossing his arms, "let's get Ten a cat !"

" hendery !" She whines, "But why Ten ?"

"It's not like he want a lambo...", He snaps his fingers signalling he has something in mind, "What about you take me out to eat then we go to karaoke?"

"That's sounds good !"

~~~~

They tried their best to stay together so they don't get separated in the crowd. Ahead of them were people busking, between the people watching them something familiar caught her eye.

She walked through the large crowd of people just to get a better view of the person. Hendery was calling out her name, but she just decided to ignore it for now. Suddenly, an unexpected hand pulled her by her wrist, luckily it was Hendery.

"Why would you run off ?!" He asked panting.

"Right there..." She pointed a the figure who was now coming closer, "He's my ex... shit he's coming !"

"Hell nah..." He clutches his fists ready to fight as he approaches them.

"It's been a long time, babe." He surprisingly said giving her a small smirk.

"Babe ?? You know well damn that you're mean nothing to her." Hendery wheezes, "And what's with the sudden apparition, I was about to die !" She rubs his shoulders calming him down.

"I don't remember her breaking up with me." He cuts in, Hendery's dark eyes locking on him.

"That's because you broke up with me..." She says lowly.

"You did what to her ?!"

"I'm sure I saw you're face somewhere..." He realised scanning Hendery's features.

The prince-like boy threw glares making the other boy shiver, "I'm sure you're blind."

"Are you guys a couple ?" He asked ignoring Hendery and sounding a bit irritated.

"We are." Her friend replied, clasping her shoulder in his hand. She just decided to stay quiet, that was the only way to get rid of her ex.

Jungsuk rolled his eyes at him and focuses his attention on the one only girl, "Prove it."

Her heart began to race as her breath shortened, afraid of what he was going to say next.

"Kiss her."