40 🚫🚫

that's a long ass update...

Yuta returns back to her apartment, opens the door with the spare key he had and walks in. He runs his fingers through his hair but instantly pauses in his footsteps realizing how quiet it was. She has never been this quiet.

He walks towards her room passing by the kitchen and the living room, suddenly there's a shatter noise that causes him to stop. That's a sound of glass. He swears under his breath that he'll blame himself forever if something happened before he had arrived.

They had agreed to have breakfast together before he would drive her to university and go back to the studio. But that wasn't going to happen.

He rushes into her room, flicking on the lights. He can't help but roll his eyes at the situation in front of his eyes.

She let out a squeak as she fell from the bed onto the cold floor. She innocently shifted her eyes to Yuta then to the empty broken bottle of alcohol.

"Hi." She smiled so brightly as if she was imitating his healing smile.

"Did you drink this at 8am ?" He asked her demanding the truth even though Yuta knew what she did.  "Are you kidding me ?" He facepalmed.

She frowned and replied, "nOoo I toOk a fEw like... yOu kNoW a lItLe Siiips..." She gestured with her hands.

"Eriin..." He sounded sort of pertubated, "You had vodka at 8am that's-..."

"HEYYY SEXYYY!!!!" She cut him off standing up and jumping on him like last night.

"Babe, babe, listen you're so drunk and that's very bad..." He puts her down caressing her cheeks.

"But." She pauses for a second, "yOu'rE pRetTy..." She playfully and innocently declares.

"You're the pretty one." He announced back,   "But why don't we drink some water so you become prettier?" He held her hand and just when he was about to intertwine their fingers she pushed him.

"nOOooOo... uNless you tAke off yOur sHiRt !" She tugged at the hem of his shirt.

"I'm not gonna take off my shirt, we're in a rush baby."

"um... bUt yoU'rE so HAawT..." She playfully poked his shoulder.

"Thank you princess, let's get some wate-..."

"yOu tAke oFf yOur sHiR I tAke off my paannns ??" She offered pointing at her sweatpants.

He shakes his head refusing, there's no way he would do something while she's waisted, "We don't have time for that, princess."

"Please?" She pouts, in her eyes she didn't see a problem.

He sighs not wanting to get mad at her, "Come here, we'll get you some water." He pulled her by her hand out of the room.

"Buuuut I dOn'T waNt wAtEr." A soft and adorable giggle escapes her mouth as they stop midway.

"Eriin c'mon..." He whined, "It's 8am and you're getting so drunk why'd you do this man, that's so irresponsible !" He pulled her again entering the kitchen.

"Let's have a drinking contest, ok ?" He handed her a bottle from the two he took from the cabinet, "Let's see who's gonna finish this the fastest."

"Oh my God yes !!!" She yells in excitement, "bUut... I'd rAThEr hAve  tHiiZ !" She pointed at the beer and threw the water.

"I'm so done." He was trying so bad not to yell at her for something she wasn't able to control, "It's already 8am but we're not going anywhere cuz you're drunk as shit..."