28

"What ? Where am I ?"

"Ma'am you wake up from a coma, it's been two years since since you had a heart attack... Your fiancé...he donated his heart to you...I'm sorry"

Sobs could be heard from one of the three boys sitting in front of the big screen while the other two looked at him disgusted,"Bitch why the fuck you keep on crying ?" Haechan took the watermelon slice from Mark and pushed him off the couch making him fall.

"That's pathetic." Ten dropped while Mark sat between them again.

"Pathetic ? He died for her ! I call this lov-" As soon as he was about to say that word, Haechan put the slice in his mouth.

"Take that shit out of my sight." Ten referred to the fruit as Haechan shook his head.

"I'll go annoy kun since you're both so boring." He stood up and left the young boys sharing their beloved fruit.

"Fine just go I'll continue watching the film with Haecha-" His eyes went wide as he spotted Haechan sleeping peacefully on the couch like a newborn.

"You're really something." Mark sighed smiling while covering his bestfriend with a blanket and going out of the room.

■■■■

"We're here." She poited at her house, "You really didn't have to come with m-"

Lucas rolled his eyes and intervened, "We can't just let you go alone this late, we gotta be sure that you arrived safely."

"Yuta would have murdered us if we haven't drove you home." Doyoung says getting glances from the yougests, "It's true tho..." he murmured.

"Nevermind, It was fun to hang out and play with you." Jungwoo interfered.

She nodded"Can't deny it, it was fun to see you fall every second.

Lucas opened the door of the car for her and helped her out, "Next time we'll go with the rest of the group !" He said earning a smile from her.

The first thing that came to her mind was Yuta, how can she be hanging out with him when she couldn't even make eye contact with him ?

"Good night." Doyoung waved at her along with Lucad and Jungwoo.

"Good night boys, see you soon."