Chapter 5

August 13, 2021, Santa Cruz
"Mom, Dad, I'm moving out!" said Joey, Johnny's 18 year old brother, "I'm going to go live at Hotel Transylvania with Johnny." Linda looked at Joey nervously. "Are you sure you want to move there?" she asked. "Of course, I've been wanting to meet Dennis for a long time now," Joey replied. "Is there a reason I shouldn't go?" "No, of course not," said Mike. He and Linda had only told Joey that Johnny had one kid. That being Dennis. They were worried that he would be mad when he found out about them. "Well, my plane leaves in 2 hours," Joey said, "I'll call you when I get to the Hotel!"
10 hours later, Hotel Transylvania
"Joey!" Johnny yelled when he saw his younger brother enter the building. "Hey bro, how have you been doing?" Joey asked. "I've been great," Johnny replied. "I heard you have a son now," Joey said. "Dennis, right?" "Yep," Johnny said. "He turned 8 2 months ago." "Oh, wow," Joey said. "I really missed out."

When they got to Johnny's room, they saw Mavis sitting on the couch watching Blue Bloods. She gasped when she saw Joey. "Oh my gosh is that Joey?" Mavis asked. "In the flesh," he responded. "Hey Dennis," Mavis called, "could you come here for a minute?" Dennis then entered the room and looked up at Joey.
"Hello," Dennis said, "my name's Dennis." "I know," Joey said. "My name's Joey" "Son, this is my little brother," Johnny said. "I've been wanting to meet you for a long time," Joey said as he picked Dennis up and gave him a hug. Mavis smiled as she walked over and kissed Dennis on the cheek. "I knew you would love our kids," she said. "What do you mean, kids?" "We have a daughter too," said Mavis. Johnny then went into his bedroom. He came back a few minutes later holding a little girl. "This is Izzabeth, Izza for short," he said, "she's turning 2 in November."

"Uncle Joey, I have a question," Dennis said. "How long are you staying?" "I'm glad you asked Dennis," said Joey as he kissed Dennis on the forehead. "I actually decided to move here." Dennis smiled. "I promise you won't regret it, this place is awesome," he said.