Chapter 22

Dennis once again had Winnie pinned under his foot. He raised his swords and was about to strike her down. Winnie closed her eyes and tried to block her face. Dennis then put his swords away and removed his foot from Winnie's chest. He reached out his hand to help her up. "Need a hand?" Dennis asked. Winnie opened her eyes and looked up at Dennis. His eyes were glowing purple again. Winnie reached out and grabbed Dennis's hand and he pulled her back onto her feet. "Dennis, you're back!" She shouted before hugging him. Dennis returned the hug. "Whoa, that's a lot tighter than usual," Winnie said. "Are you feeling alright?" "Yeah," Dennis said. "How do you feel right now?" Winnie asked. Dennis smiled at her. "Stronger!" He replied.

Suddenly, purple energy starts to form around Dennis's body again. When it cleared, Dennis had turned into the Dracula beast from Smash Bros. "Oh my gosh!" Johnny shouted. "Son, is that still you?" Dennis looked back at his father and nodded. "Let's clobber this guy!" He said with a beast like voice. Dennis then charged at Colossus, jumped into the air, and punched him square in the face. Then he backflipped off of him and land in the same position Sonic the Hedgehog does after a big jump. Then he transformed back into his regular form. Colossus tried to grab Dennis with one of his tentacles but he was able to block it with his new powers, sending it right back at him and hitting him right where his core was covered up.

"Now's our chance!" Dennis said as he pulled out his swords. Everyone else pulled out their weapons too. Winnie jumped up and fired an arrow at Colossus's core but he fired a laser from it which destroyed the arrow and turned Winnie into a stone statue. Dennis dropped his swords to the ground in horror. "Winnie!" He shouted. Colossus then started laughing menacingly. "If I can't have you as my slaves then I'll just turn you into statues and keep you as trophies!" He said.

"You are going to regret what you've done when I'm through with you!" Dennis shouted as he turned into a bat and flew towards Colossus. He tried to shoot a core laser at Dennis but he dodged under it and flew up to Colossus's face then he punched him in the eye. Dennis then flew to the top of his head and karate chopped him. Then he flew back down to the ground. "How do you like that?" Dennis asked as he charged up his power for an energy blast at the core. Colossus then shot another core laser at Dennis but Willie tackles him out of the way and takes the hit instead, turning into a stone statue. "Willie, NO!!!!" Vivien screamed. Colossus looked over at her and did the same thing to her. "Winning feels absolutely amazing!" Colossus said.

Suddenly, Colossus gets hit in the side of the head by an axe, which came back to the owner, Joey Loughran, who standing with his brother Johnny. "Don't forget about us stone face!" Johnny shouted as he and Joey charged at Colossus. Colossus laughed and shot another core laser at them and turned both of them to stone at the same time.

"Looks like you're all alone now Loughran Boy," Colossus said. Dennis just stood there smiling. "Why are you smiling?" He asked. "I just turned your whole team into trophies!" "Because they were just distracting you so I could charge up my attack," Dennis explained as he shot his energy at Colossus's core. Colossus countered the attack with another core laser. Colossus's attack manages to make contact with Dennis, but it didn't do anything to him. "But how?" Colossus asked. "Something like that won't work on anyone who has the staff's power," Vlad explained as he used his powers to hold Colossus in place.

While he was doing this, Dennis noticed that his great-grandpa was struggling to keep his balance. "Grandpa Vlad, why are you struggling?" Dennis asked. "Doing this to a demon with regular vampire powers drains them," Colossus said, "as well as your life force." "Wait, does that mean this could kill you?" Dennis asked. "Look on the bright side Denisovich," Vlad said smiling, "at least I'm going out saving the ones I love." Dennis started to change up his energy blast again. Once he was finished he fired it at Colossus's core and destroyed it, killing him instantly.

The stones that Colossus's body was produced of started to separate and fall to the ground. Everyone who had been turned into a stone statue turned back to normal. "What happened?" Joey asked. "Did we win?" "I think we did!" Johnny exclaimed as he hugged his little brother. Joey smiled and returned the hug. Dennis looked to his left and smiled. Winnie ran towards him and hugged him tightly. Willie and Vivien woke up right next to each other. Vivien smiled and kissed Willie on the cheek causing him to blush.

Dennis looked back over at Vlad who was laying on the ground unconscious. "Oh no," Joey said as everyone ran over to him to see if he was ok. "We need to get him to a hospital as soon as possible," Mavis said. Drac put a hand on her shoulder and shook his head. Vivien check his pulse. When she was done, she looked down sadly. "Is he...?" Dennis started to ask. "I'm sorry," Vivien said, "he's gone."