Chapter 20

Dennis and Winnie broke away from the hug and turned to Colossus who had an angry look on his face. "It's over Colossus," Dennis said, "we won." "You've won nothing!" Colossus yelled as he slammed his tentacles into Dennis and Winnie, knocking them into the wall behind them. "Dennis!" Mavis shouted. "Are you okay." "I'm fine," Dennis said as he got back on his feet, "how about you Winnie?" "I'm okay too," she said. "You are going to regret that," Joey said as he pulled out his axe and used it to destroy the Force field that was keeping them inside the cell.

"Nice one Joey," Drac said. "Thanks Drac," Joey said. Johnny then pulled out his sword and charged  at Colossus. Dennis pulled out his swords and did the same. He tried to aim for Colossus's core which was currently exposed but he summon stones from the ground to seal it up. "That core is Colossus's weak spot," Vlad said, "without it exposed, there's no way way we can beat him!" "Then we have to find some way to get him to expose it," Willie said as he pulled out his knives and charged at Colossus.

Vivien tried to use a spell to hold Colossus in place but he grabbed her with one of his tentacles before she could finish it and threw her at the wall like he did with Dennis. Winnie was able to jump up and catch her before she hit the wall. "Thanks Winnie," said Vivien. "No problem," Winnie said as she ran over to grab her bow off the ground and fired an arrow at Colossus.

Colossus knocked the arrow away with one of his tentacles and then with that same tentacle, grabbed Winnie and Vivien and slammed them into the ground. "Winnie! Vivien!" Willie shouted. Colossus looked over at Willie and did the same thing to him. Colossus looked over to see Johnny and Joey charging at him with their weapons. "This is just getting annoying," Colossus said as he did the same to them.

He then looked over at the last fighter Dennis, who had a  scared look on his face. Colossus smirked and moved closer to him. He reached down with his stone hand and grabbed Dennis off the ground. "You failed," he said, "your family can't help you now." Dennis looked over at his team who was struggling to get back up. Mavis ran over to help Johnny back on his feet. Then they looked over at Dennis who was struggling to escape from Colossus's grasp. Colossus then used his mind control powers on him. "You belong to me," he said.

Once he was finished, Dennis then closed his eyes and became unconscious again. "Dennis!" Mavis and Johnny shouted. Colossus then put him back on the ground gently. Everyone then got back on their feet. Winnie looked over and saw Dennis unconscious again. She ran over to him to see if he was okay.