Chapter 18

Dennis and his team walked back to the door. Now that both locks are open, they can go and challenge Colossus. "I can't believe he got Willie and Vivien," Joey said. "I tried to save them but they got teleported away before I could get to them," Dennis said sadly. "You tried as hard as you could son," Johnny said, "this is just fueling us for what's next." "We won't loose this time," said Winnie. "Thanks everyone," Dennis said, "we're the only chance this world has to survive against this creep."
Meanwhile in Colossus's lair
"Wake up!" Colossus demanded, "you have some new inmates." Mavis, Drac and Vlad woke up to see Willie and Vivien teleport in front of them. "Willie, Vivien!" Mavis said as she ran over to help them up. "Are you too ok?" Drac asked. "We're fine," Willie said, "we were just taken by surprise." "He's trying to pick us off one by one," Vlad said. "Why is he doing this?" Asked Vivien. "So he can control our minds," Vlad responded, "and then the entire world."
Back with Dennis
Joey looked down the path behind the door. "I can't wait to see the look on Colossus's face when we defeat him," Winnie said, "he is going to pay for taking my little brother." "That's the spirit," Dennis said. "I really hope we can win this," Joey said. "Have faith Joey," Johnny said. "You're right," Joey said, "thanks bro." "It's time to end this," Dennis said as he and his team walked down the large path to confront Colossus.