Chapter 9

Joey was watching Netflix in the living room when Johnny came in talking on the phone. "Is he ok?" Johnny asked. Joey looked at Johnny worried that something bad was happening. "Alright, I'll meet you guys there," Johnny said. "What's going on?" Joey asked. "I just got a call from Ericka," Johnny said nervously, "she said Dennis's friends found him unconscious outside."

At the hospital, Dennis was laying in a hospital bed. Winnie was right beside him. "Dennis, please wake up!" Winnie pleaded. Ericka was just staring at her unconscious grandson, scared for his life. "Vivien, can you please tell us what you saw in Dennis's head?" Willie asked. "Not until Johnny and Joey get here," Vivien said. Just then, Johnny and Joey walked in the room. Johnny looked at Dennis with a worried look on his face.

"What happened to my son?" He asked. Vivien then used her powers to show them what happened. "Who the heck is this Colossus anyway?" Joey asked. "I don't know, but I hope Dennis wakes up soon so he can tell us," Winnie said. Suddenly, Dennis wakes up gasping for air. "Dennis!" Winnie yelled as she hugged him tightly. Johnny then picked up Dennis and did the same. "I was so worried that I lost you!" He said. "Dad, you'll never loose me," Dennis said.

"Can you tell us what happened to you?" Willie asked. Dennis then explained what happened. "That's horrible!" Ericka asked. "I couldn't even do anything to stop him," Dennis said, "I would have been sent to the underworld myself if Vlad hadn't given up the staff's power to save me." "It actually looked more like he was giving you his power when I looked into your head," Vivien said.

"Wait, you did what?" Dennis asked. "I looked into your head to see what happened to you," Vivien replied. "Why do you think he wants you to come to the underworld tomorrow?" Joey asked. "Maybe he wanted to give us time to prepare," Winnie said. "Well then let's get to preparing," Johnny said as they all left the hospital.