Post Credit Scene I

***3 Years Later***

Loki was outside in the backyard as he was running after Erica while Mánadis was sitting on a blanket, laughing as she watched her father and sister. Loki caught up to Erica and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her up into his arms. He laid kisses all over her face as Erica laughed wildly, pushing against him. Loki walked over to the small blanket and sat Erica down next to her sister. Loki smiled brightly as he looked over them. Erica had kept her black hair and green eyes while Mánadis took Alice's brown hair and blue eyes. The two girls were mirror images of their parents. Loki chuckled as Mánadis crawled towards Loki and placed her hands on his leg to push herself up. Loki took her hands in his and helped her to stand before taking her into his arms.

Alice stepped outside and breathed in the fresh air. She walked over to the three and knelt down next to Loki before placing a kiss to his cheek.

"I have something to tell you." She beamed.

"What is it, darling?" Loki inquired.

"I had a visit with Eir today." Alice replied.

"Is everything alright?" Loki asked frantically.

"Yes, everything is fine. But I have the most exciting news from her visit," Alice told him. "I'm pregnant."

"That's wonderful!" Loki exclaimed happily.

The two kissed and Alice pulled away, blushing madly.

"And there's something else." She said softly.

"Yes?"

"It's twins." Alice replied.

"I'm sorry. What now?" Loki's eyes widened.

"It's twins, Loki! We're having twins. Are you not excited?" She inquired.

"Oh, no, I am ecstatic. But...four kids? Do you really think we can manage four kids?" Loki retorted.

"Please! We can handle anything. It's not as if we're going to have...seventeen!"