Chapter 1: A summer ride

"Wow. He has a freaking twin!" I exclaim. I stared at my computer screen unable to comprehend this.

Macy pats my back "What did I tell ya hand over the five dollars"

I hesitate at first "maybe this is a dream and he doesn't have a twin"

"Five dollars"

I let out a defeated sigh but handed over the five dollars. I pressed play and was once again fixed on the screen. Ricky in Foreign was the show me and Macy bonded over when we first met a year ago. Who knew a year later we would still be together.

"Lucy, Addy" my mum's voice echoed throughout the house "can you come and see your father and I in the living room"

I let out a long groan. What was it now.

"What have you done now?" Macy lectures but a hint of a small smirk was visible on her face showing that what ever bad thing I had done she was proud of. Macy wasn't a good girl in fact she was far from it. Always getting grounded always up to something. She was a rebel.

That's why sometimes I'm scared. Before I met Macy I was a shy innocent good girl that only opened up to one person. That one person dropped my heart carelessly and left. However, now to stop my heart from shattering again I was as confident and troublesome as Macy. I became more social and have a big group of friends. I didn't need Jack anymore.

"Addy" my mum's voice breaks me out of my thoughts.

"Coming" I groan.

I start for the door and then down the stairs and into the living room where my little sister, Lucy, and my parents were sitting.

Lucy adjusts herself so there was space for me at the end of the couch. My parents were sitting on the couch opposite us.

"What have we done now?" I deadpan.

"Don't worry Hun this will be quick and you can get back to Ricky in Foreign with Macy in a minute" mum reassures me.

"But are we in trouble?" I ask again.

"No" mum shakes her head. I furrow my eyebrows. If I wasn't in trouble then what was the news. I tried to read mums face to get answers. She had a beautiful face and if people didn't know she was a mum to two teens then they would think she was a teen herself. She had big molten eyes like my sister and light fair hair like my sister.

I was different. I looked more like my dad with our chestnut hair and sapphire eyes. However, what stood out was the few freckles that stood out on my cheeks. None of my family had freckles. My parents used to boast about them to friend saying that I was going to grow up to be a model with a face like that and I would go and hide with embarrassment somewhere.

"Addy" mum waves a hand at me and I refocus on the room.

"Yea I'm here"

"Well you girls have been working so hard at school and your father and I really need a break"

"Just get to the point" my sister grumbles clearly eager to get back to her phone. She was only two years younger than me yet she acts like the boss of this family. Although I love her. I've always liked the fact that I could teach her things like how to do your makeup or what music to listen to.

"We're going to Greece" dad bursts out unable to contain his excitement anymore. Mum glares at him clearly wanting to give a big story before getting to the point.

I look at dad then Lucy then mum then back at dad. 

"For a holiday?" Lucy's high pitch tone shows her over excitement.