intro

Hi my fellow readers and writers!

Thank you so much for checking out my story!

This isn't my first story. I've published a lot of other stories that have all just failed BUT I unpublished them cause I've decided instead of having a lot of books to write why don't I just write one and only focus on one. So here I am only focusing on Summer Fun. My other stories I will go back to after this book and you can read those to but I'm focusing on one book at a time.

So now that that's out of the way....

I would like to introduce myself. Hi I'm jasmine and I'm only fifteen. I know a lot of people on wattpad say they inspire to become writers but to be honest I don't know what I want to be. One minute I'm going through an over drematic Hollywood actress wannabe and the next I just want to help the world but one thing I do know is that I love writing. Wether I'm crap or can't spell it helps me SO HATERS BACK OFF! But honestly I thank you so much if your giving this book a try.

Also one more thing, just one more thing then I'll shut up, but I was born and raised in Britain still am but I'm writing in a point of view of an American girl so sorry if she ends up saying things like 'sod off' or 'trousers' that's me making a mistake but I'll try my hardest to write American (like in the first chapter it said sofa but then I ended up changing it to couch)

So I'm gonna shut up now (you guys probably haven't read this far) so ok bye.....!!!

-------

Characters, places and event that take place in this book are purely from my imagination and if similar to real life or other books is purely coincidental.