Stress Eating!!

WARNING 
•MILD SCATT
•SLOB
•HEAVY WIEGHT GAIN
• IMMOBILE 
•STUFFING
•BLOATING

Mari Ohara looks down at her pudgy belly that has been growing for awhile now. It's due to her having to work as the chair women of Uranohoshi highschool and be student there herself. Mari picks up a donut off of the table and takes a bite she walks over and gets some coffee. Mari has a tendency to not know when to quit when it comes to food, at times stuffing herself till her stomach turns red and bloats. Mari sat in her chair looking out a window eating a lemon donut getting cre on her face, she chugged a bottle of coffee. "urp!" Mari looked around in a flustered way to make sure no one was around to hear that, thankfully no one wasn't. "I really have to stop stuffing myself its starting to show" mari thought to herself. Student council president dia kurosawa walked in to the room and handed mari a stack of paper work. "Uh mari-chan" "Y-Yes!" "You have some cream on your face and a coffee stain on your shirt, you should really be more careful when eating, you'll be a slob if you don't use manners, you of all people should know this." Dia said as she glared at mari and walked away" "A slob...I dont why does that sound kinda hot-NONONONONONONONONO!! It doesn't, uhg what am I thinking..." maris stomach growled as she picked up the paper work and started working.

After school mari meets up with the rest of aqours "Okay everyone! Get ready to train we only have a fee months to love live!" Kanan the aqours exercise coach said "ALRIGHT!" aqours yells as mari is too focused on her empty belly she blanked out "mari-chan!" "Y-yes kanan!?" "Dont go blanking out on us you of all of us need the exercise, you are putting on weight, it's really starting to show" mari looked flustered than said "n-no I'm not I've been uh.. busy so I haven't exercised much on and uh, I have somewhere to be do I kinda can't train today, SORRY EVERBODY!!" Mari runs out of the room and stops in the hall way because she got out of breath "huff huff huff huff..I'm really hungry...I might stop at the burger place.." mari walks out of the school mari stops at the burger place "hello what would you like to order?" The cashier said "I would like 4 triple stacked burgers all in separate meals to come with frys I would like he burgers to not have any vegetables please, I would like a large soda, a 30 piece nugget meal with frys and a milkshake all to go" "uh...okay" 5 minutes later her order was done, she walked out of the burger place with 2 bags full of food, while mari is walking home she sees a donut shop mari walke in the donut shop. "Yes what would you like today?" "I would like 2 boxes of donuts, all lemon filled with chocolate icing" "okay!" 3 minutes later mari gets her food and leaves.

Mari gets home and sits down, she opens up her bag and pulls out a burger, filled with grease and mari takes a bite out of it" "sho good!!!" Mari grabs another burger and starts eating both at the same time and she finishes them, mari grabs her nuggets and poors them in her mouth and loads it with 6 nuggets at a time and washes down with a soda. Her belly is starting to grow as mari keeps eating, she grabs another burger, she shoves the whole thing in her mouth "URRRRRP!!" She grabs her box of doughnuts and takes one out and dips it in her milkshake as she eats and eats her stomach starts getting red mari, "my pants feel tighter, I kinda want to NO I DONT UHG!!" As mari continues eating her belly continues to grow, as she is about to grab her second box. "POP" "RIIIIIIP" mari blushes with embarrassment and continues eating like her pants didn't just split, she picks up a doughnut "uhg I'm getting full, no I want to eat more" 
After mari finished her food she sits down and says "I'm sleepy I'm gonna head to bed for the night"