dia too!? and ending!

1 month later 
"I'm having to start needing... hnng .. a bar to help me up, I had daddy get people to install it! I'm so happy daddy cares about me enough to get me this bar! But It can only hold up to 400 pounds..hnng" the next day mari wakes and and grabs onto the bar to go down stairs to get breakfast. Mari grabs into the bar and pulls herself up "huff huff this takes muscle somthing I'm losing more and more of the more weight I put on... uhg..." because servents have complained about Maris naked fat body all she can wear are dresses due to normal clothes not fitting her anymore. Mari has a giant flabby ass, 3 chins big breasts, giant thighs and most of all her stomach it had to weight atleast 100 pounds on it's own. Mari goes on her scooter to drive herself to the chair lift sicne she is having more and more trouble walking. As mari passes servants they get a whiff of her horrible odor and scrunch up thier face but away from mari.
Mari gets off her scooter and plops on her chair lift. And goes down the stairs while she goes down the stairs she receives another text from dia and kanan she ignores them both as she is too busy getting ready to eat to talk to people. When mari got to the table she was met with a new food that is said to get people fatter faster mari takes and scoop of it "MMMMMH WHAT IS THIS CALLED!?" mari asks the label said "lard" mari shrugs it off and keeps eating it

Mari wakes and and looks out her window "FRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT" 
"All I've URP done this summer is eat!" Mari thought to herself as she trys to get up from her king sized bed mari trys to grab the new bar to help her up but her hands are so fat they hurt to close. "Hnnnng..huff..huff...HNNNNG...huff huff...h-help... I cant get up! H-help SOMEONE!! IM SO HUNGRY" as mari sits there a fat pathetic blob, her hair was a mess, her fat blob of a body was coverd in sweat and stunk very bad, her thighs were giant and her legs were round with bloated fat sacks with tiny fat toes as feet, her hands were balls with giant sticky messy sausage fingers, mari could not grab anything with those hands, her ass was the second biggest on her body, each cheek looks to weigh 100 on thier Kan. Her biggest tho was her belly at 300 pounds of pure fat it covers the bed and her legs it's like a blanket, mari is so big even dresses wont fit her anymore maris boobs were the third biggest, each breast looks to weigh 50 pounds each. "Huff huff...HHHNNNNNGGGGG HNNNNNGG HNNNNG HELP "M-mari-chan what happend to you?" Dia said as she walked into maris room "D-dia!? I-i just..." "no stop, is this why you've been ignoring my calls? Because you were too fat to reach the damn phone!? "H-how did you get in UUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP here?" Maris asks "the butler let me in this time." Mari looked at dia speechless "listen I know I cant convince you to lose weight...I can't even get you up since you're too fat to move." "Hahaha.." mari laughs nervously as she looks at dia "mari how did you get so fat in such short time?" "I drink lard and eat nonstop" "drink LARD!?" "Yes it's actually really good, you should try it dia!" "Is it...WAIT NO NOT THE POINT" 3 servants come in with maris lunch. And leave "see dia you should try it!" Mari holds 1 of her 3 bowls of Lard up to dia. "You should try it" dia grabs the bowl of lard and takes one bite "this is actually not that bad???? But it's very fattening" dia says mari looks at dia and says "BEING FAT IS FUN!" mari says "I get that you think it's fun but I-MMMMPHMPPPH" Before dia could even finish her sentence mari shoves a spoon full of lard with pieces of bacon mixed in. "BLAARRGH MARI YOU CANT JUST free me your obese food, I can't." Mari lookd st dia and says "live with me and get fat obese just like I am dia!" "Gah m-mari no! I have ruby to take care of and I-mmmph...that's actually really good...okay mari I uh have to go...you continue eating...I have to go study..." dia leaves and mari eats.