Gaining Starts

As mari sleeps her stomach digests the food getting rid of her swollen stomach but leaving in place a big flabby stomach and a second chin. Mari wakes up to see she is a fat mess, she grabs her ass and starts jiggling, "this is...this is...HORRIBLE! I CANT BE FAT AND BE AN IDOL WHAT DO I DO UUUHHGG But It's kinda...NO ITS NOT UHG!!! What do I do what do I do... hnng" mari looked at her stomach and grabs her ass once more, "D-do I like this..." mari starts to jiggle her belly, why is this turning me on so much!? I cant just get fat I have to be an idol but so much paper work..its almost summer and I could do work or I could... eat ... and get even more squishy... fine! I will!! I want to hog out! Make my self a real pig eeeee I'm not gonna go to school, we have a week left anyways. mari calls servents in her room and calls them to bring her food. "Oh also if any of my friends come to the door say that I'm busy today please" "Y-yes ms.ohara" as she waits she goes in her bathroom to check her weight "190" the scale says "is this a-a fetish... why do I like this..." servents come in with a tray of burgers and sweets just like mari asked for. Mari leaves back to her room and starts eating, this amount of food Is enough to feed all of aqours for 3 days. "I want to eat it all in 1 hour!" Mari says as she digs in. She starts with the chocolate popcorn and grabs two slices of pizza too "oh I'm in heaven I love this! Im Gonna get bloated again!" Meanwhile at Uranohoshi highschool. dia walks into maris office. "Mari we have some very important work for you today!" Dia lookd around yo see mari is there "that's odd mari never a skips a day I hope shes okay..." kanan walks in too "huh? Dia-chan wheres mari?" "I don't know she isn't here today." "You think she's sick? She did leave pretty fast yesterday" "no she said she was busy yesterday. Let's go to her house and check on her today" "that's sounds great!" 

Mari is sitting on her large bed and watching videos online eating with another bloated stomach "hnng I really gotta poop..." mari said to herself "but I dont feel like getting up plus I have a pretty good bloat going on with my belly! She grabs her stomach and starts shaking it. "Ouch... it hurts but ...I really like a the pain" mari picks up a two liter bottle of soda and starts to chug it as her stomach expands more to that it starts making noises. "URRRRRRRRRRRP ah that feels so much better!" As mari dips more frys in chocolate her ass let's out a faint "frrrt" "hnng I really gotta go, but I'm fine" she goes back to reading. 

Dia and kanan standing in front of maris mansion, "okay ring the bell" kanan said. dia rang the door bell. A butler comes to the door and says "hello ms.Ohara is not having visitors at the moment" "What why!?" Dia asked "she is very busy with work at the moment" "just what I told you kanan" "well cant we see her for just a moment and say hi?" Kanan asked "no, she is busy I do apologize" "but maris our friend!" Kanan said "yes and she can hang out when she isnt busy working" the butler shuts the door kanan looks at dia and she grabs her phone and calls Mari.

"OUCH HNNNG I DONT THINK I CAN HOLD IT ANYMORE-" mari clenching her ass cheeks to not defecate in her shorts "HNNNG aaaa the pain..." bzzzt bzzt mari picking up a doughnut looks at her phone and sees dia calling "H-hello? Ow..." mari said "mari are okay? You dont sound too good" "Y-Yeah of course I'm okay I..urp..I'm fine" "uh okay, we would like to see you, its almost summer vacation and we want to hang out" "urp..N-no I cant today...maybe a-another day" "you dont sound too good!" Dia said "Hnng I HAVE TO GO BUY" mari hangs up "huh I-...oh my gah....I did not..." mari takes off her pants and sees that its shit stained "Ah..." mari said