Chapter 1

There was new craze called Chat2Chat. It was a chatting website. You decided to create an account for the fun of it.

You entered your always used username, [nickname (n/n)], and was in soon. While waiting for it to load, you watched your favorite anime, Hetalia. But there was something going on at the other side.

-----

"Doitsu!!! Did you know Japan created a new website!?" Italy, also known as Feliciano, asked Germany. The German named Ludwig answered,"Nein. Vhat is it about?"

The Italian got Japan next to him,"Let Kiku explain!" Japan said,"Well, I decided to create a website that can connect us to the real world." Germany shouted,"Vhat!?" Japan took a step back,"This way we can find out what our fans like about us!!"

"Ugh, vhat's the website called?" He asked. Italy said,"Chat2Chat!"

"I'll check it out later." Germany said before heading home. Italy called out,"And I~a made a group!! I'll~a text you~a later!"

-----

When you finished several episodes, you went to the chat website. You scrolled through the chat rooms when one caught your eye, Pasta~. The name reminded you so much about Feliciano. You clicked it, but you had to request to enter. You requested, and waited.

-----

Italy was in his room, happily on his laptop chatting with the other countries when suddenly a request note showed up. Normally he wouldn't let anyone except the countries to enter Pasta~, but he had a feeling to just make an exception. He entered first:

FeliPastaLover : Is it okay if I let a normal person in?

A.F.J : What for?

FeliPastaLover : Just feel like it.

IggyKirk : As long as we don't reveal ourselves to that person.

ZheAwesome : Sure.

A.F.J : But only this one, k?

FeliPastaLover : Okay! I'm letting her in!

MaplePancake : Wait, a female?

FeliPastaLover : Um, yeah. Based on the bio.

A.F.J : Let the dudette in!!

[n/n] entered Pasta~

----------

A/N: what do you guys think? This is my first time doing a Hetalia fanfic so please bear with it!