Chapter 7

"Where's Russia?"

As if on cue the doorbell rang. Alfred answered it (again) and Russia came in. And what scared you was that he was holding his faucet pipe, as usual.

"My name is Ivan. I believe you know me as IvanDa, da?"

You held in your laugh and nodded.

-----

You sat down on the couch after the rest of the countries left including England. But Canada stayed for a while,"Now that I think of it. What's your real name? We only know your username, [n/n]." You smiled at him,"It's [y/n]."

"Okay, Mattie!! Times up get out of here!!" Alfred said. Canada waved goodbye before leaving. America sat next to you,"Don't worry about seeing them. You can talk to them on Chat2Chat!!!"

You asked,"I'm just wondering. What happened to the place where I came from? My world." He said,"Arthur said that the time stopped there."

You thought for a while then said,"Then how is Chat2Chat gonna work?" "Uh.... I'll ask England." He whipped out his phone out of nowhere and dialed England's number.

After a few rings the British answered,"Hello? Arthur Kirkland speaking." America quickly said,"[y/n] asked how is Chat2Chat gonna work of the time at her world stopped." "Who?" Asked the confused British. America sighed,"[n/n]. Her real name is [y/n]."

England said,"Well, the normal chat rooms will be down. The only working chat room for us is Pasta~ because it's created by one of us and [n/n] is here. But the history during this time won't be recorded." America said before hanging up,"Thanks dude."

He went back to you and explained what England said. You shrugged after he finished,"Oh sure."

America smiled and went to his room and came back with two laptops,"Now let's chat!!"

He placed both on the coffee table and switched his own on. You slowly switched the other laptop.

He was sitting next to you, making you feel awkward but you shook it off. You browsed through and found Chat2Chat as one of the bookmarked websites. You clicked on it and logged in. You then clicked on the chat room Pasta~ and started chatting.

[n/n] logged in

FeliPastaLover : yay!! ^w^

[n/n] : hi Italy!

IggyKirk : finally.

IvanDa : ^J^

A.F.J logged in

Kikuki : ... So now?

TomatoBastardo : get to know [n/n] better.

MaplePancake : um, can we call you by your real name, [n/n]?

[n/n] : I don't really mind

FeliPastaLover : so what is it?

MaplePancake : [y/n]

PotatoandBeer logged in

TomatoBastardo : how did you know!?

PotatoandBeer : know what?

[n/n] : I told Mattie just now....

PotatoandBeer : know what?

FeliPastaLover : [n/n]'s real name, [y/n]

EiffelHonHon : nice name~~~

PandaAru : it's nice, aru

[n/n] : China???

PandaAru : yes

ZheAwesome logged in

ZheAwesome : what did the awesome me miss?

[n/n] : my name and I'm not gonna repeat it.

FeliPastaLover : it's [y/n]

[n/n] : FELICIANO

ZheAwesome : kesesesese nice name

[n/n] : FELICIANO I SHALL THREATEN TO TAKE AWAY YOUR PASTA EVERY TIME I SEE YOU

FeliPastaLover : eh!!! Doitsu save me!!

PotatoandBeer : Do I need to?

RagazzoNotIdiota logged in

FeliPastaLover : YES PLEASE I PROMISE I WONT BE LATE FOR TRAINING

RagazzoNotIdiota : ???

[n/n] : no use I'll still take your pasta!!

FeliPastaLover : T_T

RagazzoNotIdiota : what did my fratello do?

[n/n] : he told my name without permission!!

RagazzoNotIdiota : what....

PandaAru : why would you not let Feliciano say your real name, [n/n]?

[n/n] : too many times than once ugh

EiffelHonHon : but it's a nice name ohonhonhon~

[n/n] : shut up

IggyKirk : shut up you git

A.F.J : I am mentally facepalming please guys!!

[n/n] : ugh

MaplePancake : don't be upset...

[n/n] logged out

"I'm going to sleep." You said. America nodded from across,"You know where is the guest room?"

"Where I came from? I suppose I can."