Chapter 8

The next morning you woke up on the same bed you woke up before. As you got up you felt something by your feet. You looked at the bedside and noticed a small paper bag. As you lifted it a small piece of paper fell out.

You picked it up and read,

Your clothes. Hungary picked them out.

America

You peeked into the paper bag and saw [f/c]. You lifted the cloth out and noticed what it was. It was a [f/c] T-shirt which surprisingly was your size.

And soon you were in your new clothes, together with the shirt was faded jeans and Converse sneakers.

When you reached the kitchen, guess what greeted you?

Pancakes.

You looked around and you heard someone said,"H-Here." You found the source of the voice and your eyes landed on none other than Canada hugging Kumajirou.

"Canada?"

"You can see me?" He asked while pointing at himself with a startled expression. You nodded,"Well yeah. I will have to be blind not to see you there." He smiled,"Thank you!"

After a while you asked,"Why do you always bring Kumajirou along?" He replied,"I always do. And besides, he's going to have a playmate today." You were about to ask who that playmate was when you were interrupted by a very loud American.

"Hi [y/n]! How about some burgers for breakfast!?" He asked loudly. Very loudly. You held up a finger to show 'one',"First, you nearly deafened me." Then you held up a second finger to show 'two',"And second, Canada already made pancakes for me."

"Who?"

"Matthew Williams!!"

You facepalmed and sat on a chair and dug into the pancakes already drowned in maple syrup. Honestly, it was absolutely delicious. America shrugged and took out a burger out of nowhere and started eating into the greasy food called 'cheeseburger'.

Canada ate his own share of pancakes when the doorbell rang. America went to answer it and soon he appeared at the doorway with someone unfamiliar. Someone you've never seen in the anime. And she was hiding behind England while holding onto something that looked like a lump of orange with black stripes.

You realized she was holding a tiger cub when America pulled her to his side. Comparing by height, she was quite short. Her head barely reached his shoulders. You turned when Kumajirou said,"Orenji!"

You took in more details of the girl. She had a curl like the Italian brothers' but a smaller version and stuck to the left. And the most interesting part of her is that she looked like China. Like a female version of the Chinese.

America introduced her,"[y/n], this is one of my friends. She was once under England's rule but now her big brother has independence. And she's a state! Penang, meet, [y/n]. She's one of those who fangirl over us. Remember what Japan said about us being an anime?" She nodded.

You asked,"What do you represent?"

----------

A/N: OC alert. She'll only appear in a few chapters. And I'm gonna ask for someone's permission to include his/her OC in as well.