Chapter 2

A/N: if you have any idea how the countries username should be, (or is even funnier/cute ) please do tell for the countries I've not mentioned yet.

Enjoy~

-----

It was funny chatting in the new chat room you've joined. The people talking seemed so Hetalia you assumed they were Hetalians like you who like to role play. It was midnight soon.

[n/n] : welp!! I have to sleep!! See you tomorrow! (or next time XD)

RagazzoNotIdiota : okay.

IggyKirk : See you.

MaplePancake : It's already late at your place?

[n/n] : yeah. I hate time zones.

ZheAwesome : cheer up! We're always here! (maybe)

FeliPastaLover : Goodbye...

Kikuki : sayonara

[n/n] logged out.

You smiled as you closed your laptop. You felt so happy just chatting. You decided to be on the next day as you drifted of to sleep.

-----

EiffelHonHon : That was a cute one I'd say.

TomatoBastardo : Agreed.

A.F.J : Francis please no dirty thoughts.

EiffelHonHon : Honhonhon~ Jealous?

A.F.J : no. Just worried about an ordinary girl that fangirls over us.

IggyKirk : good thing she thinks we're people who roleplay as ourselves

IvanDa : she won't know about us, da?

PotatoandBeer : If only your username couldn't get any obvious, Russia.

MaplePancake : We'll see. Maybe tomorrow

IvanDa : da

FeliPastaLover : I wanna sleep. Night.

Kikuki : Good night, Italy.

FeliPastaLover logged out

A.F.J : guess we'll call it a day, then.

ZheAwesome : while the awesome me will be awake!!

ZheAwesome logged out

A.F.J : awake my ass

MaplePancakes : I'm off too.

MaplePancakes logged out

-----

You woke the next morning with a smile on your face. You couldn't wait to be on Chat2Chat again, but school awaits. You thought of skipping school but nah, your mum will scold you.

You got up to get ready.

-----

America, known as Alfred, woke up late due to being on the laptop for too long.

He smiled, thinking of knowing that Hetalian fangirl more who knew so much about their lives.

<<Time Skip wheee brought to you by Arthur Kirkland's scones>>

You quickly ran out of school after the bell rang. You ran to your room and plopped down your bag. You took a quick shower, then wore a simple [f/c] graphic T-shirt with shorts and plopped on your bed.

You took out your homework and spread it on your bed at your left. On your right you placed your laptop and switched it on.

While waiting you did part of your homework, when you laptop wallpaper lit up, you immediately went online to search Chat2Chat.

You logged it and entered the chatroom.

[n/n] logged in

---------

A/N: I hope you guys like it! Can you guys guess who are the ones behind each username? It's not that hard XD