Chapter 5

"America!?"

Alfred turned towards you,"Well, yeah I'm America." You took a step back,"But how is it possible? You're an anime character and I'm real!" Arthur came up behind you,"I just needed to work my magic to bring you here."

You turned towards him and exclaimed,"England!?" Arthur chuckled,"Yes I am." You couldn't believe your eyes.

Alfred took out whatever he was cooking and placed it on a plate. Pancakes, your brain registered.

Arthur led you out,"I hope you don't mind us doing this." You stopped,"Mind explaining to me?"

He sat down on the couch,"Okay. So your world and my world are two different universes. Japan created the website Chat2Chat so he could know the fans thoughts about Hetalia more. Italy, not Romano, accepted your request to the group Pasta~. And now you're here because we think you're cool to hang out with."

You still stood there,"It's still confusing." Alfred laughed,"Maybe not. The other countries are coming here soon."

"WHAT?!"

<<Time Skip brought to you by Italy's pasta>>

You sat awkwardly on the couch wearing new clothes (since when America has girls clothes?). You wore a white turtleneck with jeans and sneakers. You fiddled with your fingers waiting for the other countries that would come.

(A/N: I'll be writing the countries which I'm more familiar with. So some countries will be missing)

Alfred was talking with Arthur when there was a knock on the door. Alfred stood up and went to get it. You heard the familiar voice of a cute Italian.

"Where~a is she?" He asked. Alfred stepped back and let Feliciano in with his brother, Lovino and friend Ludwig.

You stood up and suddenly Feliciano hugged you,"I can~a finally meet you!" You managed out,"Italy?" He stepped back and nodded,"You can~a call me Feliciano!" Ludwig came up next,"It's nice to meet you." You shook his hand,"Germany, right?" "Ludwig." You nodded and faced the other Italian,"Romano?" He nodded but didn't say anything.

You turned towards Alfred,"Who else knows about this?" He shrugged,"Not many were that interested in Chat2Chat. So besides us, there's China, Japan, Spain, France, Prussia, and Russia." "Russia!?" You said. "Yeah, why?"

As cute as he seems to you, you can't help but think that meeting him might be scary.

Then you remembered something,"I think you forgot someone." Alfred asked,"Who?" You said,"Um, Canada."

"Who?" He asked again. You facepalmed,"Matthew."