4 // meetings

Louis' POV

❣♚❣

I have tea and a stack of movies lined up on the coffee table ready for Harry's arrival. In my head I was going to call this a date all I wanted. Luckily, it isn't long before I hear a knock on my door.  I wasn't planning on dressing up; this is more of a lazy day because the gloomy weather was more tiring than I thought it would be.  This doesn't stop me from being overly excited, however; today had been marked on my calendar and I had been counting down the days since Harry and I first met and I already knew this would be a mile marker in my relationships.

I open my front door and give off a smile and find him doing the same.  Judging by the way Harry was looking at me, I figured I was smiling just as goofily as he was at the moment.

It took me a while to process talking, but I manage to do so... eventually.

"Um, good to see you," I tell him, not moving a bit.

"You too," he laughs, his eyes sparkling.  I nod and he does too, leading onto that awkward stare that strangers usually do.

But we weren't strangers: Harry breaks out into laughter and my smile grows.  I'm looking at the ground and we probably look like idiots standing there and laughing at nothing.

"You can come inside if you want," I offer.  And without a word, he does so and immediately kicks off his shoes, already at home.  We head over to my living room and Harry sits on the couch.  He pulls his feet up and sits indian-style as he smiles at me.

"You look comfy," he states.  He's looking up at me, clearly ready for me to say something.

"Yeah, I was just planning on watching a movie or something.  The weather's putting me down a bit," I reply.  Harry shrugs his shoulders and looks me dead in the eye.

"We should go see one then.  Let's just go to the movies and watch an action film while thunder is shaking the theatre."

It's a dream just looking at him to see his eyes light up when he's imagining.  I can't help it.

"Yeah... yeah.  Lemme change real quick," I say.  He stands up and starts following me to my bedroom.  "Um, stay here maybe?"  Harry rolls his eyes.

"You know I won't care."

----------

Harry's POV

✧☽✧

Louis stares at me.

"Excuse me?"

"I said, 'you know I won't mind'.  And," I chuckle, "you know I certainly will not care."

He seems a bit uncomfortable at what I said, but I couldn't care less.

"Are you suggesting-"

"No, no, no!  I am most definitely not suggesting that.  I just don't mind being in your room when you change."

"Oh, okay.  Good."  I swear I can hear Louis mumble "not yet" under his breath, but I put that thought away and followed Louis.

Louis walks into his closet and I sit on his unmade bed, wrapping myself in his duvet blanket.

It smells like him.

"Harry."

"Yeah?"  I look up and a shirtless Louis is holding up two shirts.  One is plain black and another that had two skeleton hands and a rainbow connecting each hand.

"Which one?" he asks.  I look between the two.  Not choosing between the shirts, but what is between the shirts.  Gosh, am I glad I am waiting for him in here.

"Of the three?  Definitely shirtless," I laugh, holding up the duvet to hide my blush.  "Okay, the skeleton-rainbow one."  Louis quickly tosses it on and grabs a pair of shoes from the floor.

"Ready?" I nod and jump off the bed and we walk to the front door.  Louis grabs an umbrella and we head over to the theatre.

"I'm glad you're showing the spirit with the rainbows," I tell him softly.

----------

hiiii i just added a few chapters together that were inhumanly short so yeah xx