6 // tomlinsons

Louis' POV

❣♚❣

I practically threw my phone across the room when he said yes, but I wasn't sure if it was because of excitement or the fact that this was already scaring the shit out of me.

I hadn't had a boyfriend a while, and it turned out the wrong way, so I can hardly bring myself to trust even my parents.

But I have to tell somebody in the family that was coming over; I wouldn't be able to just have a guy there and say 'by the way, I have a boyfriend and I want you to meet him.'

I pick up my phone from the across the phone and dial my mom's number.  It takes a while to actually call her.  The phone rings for a few minutes before I hear an answer, but it is a voicemail, thank god.  I don't think I would be able to tell her personally.

"Hi, this is Johannah Tomlinson.  I'm sorry for not being at the phone right now, but I'll call you back as soon as possible.  Thanks!"  Beep.

"Um, hey Mum.  I just wanted to tell you that, uh, I have somebody eating with us?  His name is Harry and we already planned lunch together and I forgot you and the family was coming over.  But, yeah."  I pause for a second.  "By the way, he's my boyfriend so yeah.  Bye, love you.  See you in two days."  I hang up and throw my phone across the room again, then hide in my duvet cover on my bed.

I spend the next day sleeping and preparing my flat for the family visit.  Did I mention that the other half of the day worrying?  My mom had not yet called back about Harry visiting, and that sent chills down my spine.

Sunday came and I woke up with a text from my mom.

Mum: Change of plans, come over to my place!  My car isn't starting.

She didn't say anything about Harry, which still made me anxious.  Was she mad or didn't care?

I pull up Harry's contact and send him a text.

Me: hey harry, my mum's car won't start so we're eating at my parents'.  that okay?

Harry: Yeah, what's the address?

Me: nevermind that, i'll pick you up.  what's yours?

Harry: Didn't i give it to you last friday?

Me: oh yeah, sorry. i forgot.

Me: i'll be over there in about an hour!  see you soon :)

Harry: See you then xx

I get ready and I'm out of the house and into my car in about forty-five minutes. The drive to Harry's isn't too long, considering we are in the same city, but the traffic holds me up some.  It's almost exactly an hour when I get to Harry's flat.  I look down at the notes he put in my phone for his apartment number and I head up to #69.  Ha.

I knock on Harry's door and wait for a minute, but there isn't a response.

Me: harryyyy, i'm at your doorstep

Me: where art thou harry

Me: it is the east and harry is the sun

Me: arise, fair son, and kill the envious moon

Harry: Jesus, I'm almost done.  Come inside, it's freezing and you'll catch a cold.