thank you!

hiii! i'm here for another thank you and to tell you that i appreciate all the support :)

this wasn't even a good story but i had so much fun writing it and seeing that a girl at my school actually found this and read it (should i be excited about that or scared).

anyways, i figured i would have you guys ask me questions because i've always wanted a q/a for myself and yeahhh

(questions and comments here)

also, please follow my twitter for updates on my new story paralyzed, which will have the introduction out next week! i'm doing the #justwriteit on here, so it will be finished in 30 days with a whopping 50K words! i'm excited and scared.

once again, i can't thank you guys enough for reading this fanfiction. i thought it would get a few hundred reads at most, but i've got over one thousand and that means the world :) i remember getting 100 reads by the time i posted the second chapter and it went up 100 every time i posted and one time i actually cried bc of that like wow ily

i know she won't see this, but i dedicate this story to tess (seasidestyles). why? when i first read hidden, i couldn't wait for an update. once it was finally finished, i realized that i should write more, too. i've been writing my whole life, but she really inspired me to try hard and to write this. now, my tess is all grown up and on her third and fourth stories. *wipes tear*

i would also like to thank indiehaz for this story idea! ilyyy

thank you sosososo much and i look forward to writing more for you soon! :3 (also don't forget to ask question and leave me comments on the designated line above please! xx)

-maggie xx