ᎠᎬᏚᎢᎡᏌᏟᎢᏆᎾN

Your POV

I looked at the scene behind me, two skeletons were fighting each other. They didn't seem to acknowledge my presence, which is good. They looked a bit odd, they both looked like they were siblings or perhaps cousins.

One of them looked like an artist or something, they were holding a huge paintbrush of some sort. They managed to create things with just the help of the brush and ink, magic?

The other one was a mess, a glitched mess to be specific. They seemed to be surrounded by the word 'Err0r'. They were also using magic, those blue strings that cut the bones sent by the artistic person cut them so easily, like slicing a cake. It also looked like the ones the puppets were hanging on to.

I was too spaced out to notice that the glitch person was sending strings straight at me, I only noticed when I saw black ink covering me up. It was protecting me?

I looked at the two to find the artistic one gone. I didn't notice but they were right behind me, they placed a hand on my shoulder, and I felt dizzy for a few seconds before looking around. Did they just teleport?!

"Are you okay miss? did his strings hurt you by any chance?" The skeleton asked as they looked at my body for any scratches, it felt uncomfortable. "I'm fine, but can you please stop checking me? it's uncomfortable..." They stopped after that the skeleton had a rainbow hue on its face. Strange.

"Sorry miss, I was just worried there haha" he scratched his neck, well I guess the scene earlier was worry some.

"Ehm it's alright I guess. Anyways what's your name?" I stood up and held my hand out for a handshake. "My name is ink! sans, I prefer to be called ink" he shook my hand and smiled at me."I am also called the protector of aus!" Aus? is he the one that made the deal? "It's nice to meet you ink, my name is y/n" he became stiff for a bit until he bowed down.

"Ah! I'm sorry young princess for not recognizing you! I'm also sorry for dragging you into my fight!" So he is the one that made it. "It's fine, no need to worry. Also, you don't need to bow at me or call me princess! just call me y/n or n/n!I don't mind at all."

He stood back up and nodded "understandable Ms.y/n" again, that's fair enough.

"May I ask a question, ms.y/n?" He looked at me, waiting for my response. I nodded. "Why have you decided to come here Ms.y/n? I thought I blocked out all of the ways to get in or out of our realm?" I looked at him, confused about what he had just said.

"Blocked? but I'm able to go to the mortal world all the time? Besides I can summon portals and go to any destination I want, well those that I know of ."

"But her highness and his majesty didn't inform me about this?!" He started acting out as he clutched his head, after that he coughed. "Excuse me, sorry for acting out ms.y/n, I just didn't like the way that your parents still don't trust me, although I agreed with the deal to protect you." He looked down, deal to protect huh?

"There's no need to be so down, they just didn't know if they can put their full trust in you and besides, I think it confused them about the way you told them the other aus. To be specific, they might have thought that There's two of you, and one is an imposter" he looked at me as if realizing something.

"Ohh so that's why, I'm sorry again ms.y/n" he bowed again. "There's no need to apologize, everyone makes mistakes." You pat his back and smiled, he smiled back. "Thank you ms.y/n, but now that we introduced ourselves and explained things. What things would you like to do?" He looked at me.

'I just noticed that his eyes change differently, must be his emotions?'

"I guess I'll try to see what 'error' is doing-" he grabbed my shoulder tightly. "B-BUT MS.Y/N?!IT'S DANGEROUS TO BE NEAR HIM, HE'S A DESTROYER! THE CAUSE OF SO MUCH DESTRUCTION!" I held his hand and pushed him away.

"Don't worry, I'm not that weak, Besides father taught me how to fight, and mother taught me how to use magic." I looked at him, irritated as he had grabbed my shoulder too tight.

"A-ah yes, sorry for not knowing, and sorry for suddenly grabbing you ms.y/n" he looked away in shame. I sighed "It's quite alright, but try not to do it again please." He nodded

I summoned a portal back to the void I was in earlier, well trying to do the exact location. "So ms.y/n. Would you like to visit error on your own? or with-" I didn't hear the other words he said, I walked inside the portal.

I looked around and saw the same puppets on strings. The only difference is that the error guy was on the ceiling. "U-uh hello there?" He tensed up and sent strings straight at me. I got wrapped in them, getting forced to go near error. "Why are you here human?"

'Oh gosh his voice, sure is glitchy. Also hey I'm not human! I'm far from being human!' "I just wanted to see what you were doing after you fought ink ahahaha..." I laughed nervously, error looked at me confused about what I had said.

"Can you repeat that?" I looked at him "I-i wanted to check you after you fought ink...?" After a few seconds of silence, he laughed. "BAHAHAHA, a human-like you wanting to see if I'm alright?HAHAHA, that's just hilarious!" He continued laughing.

"Aha ha ha?" He stopped laughing after a few minutes. "Now tell me human. why would you do that? I can just kill you at any moment now." The strings had tightened, slightly cutting my cheek, arms, and legs, my whole body was bleeding by now.

"As I said! I just wanted to check! uh you know, I was uh, worried? hehe?" He stopped again and sighed. The strings had detached themselves from me.

After what felt like hours of talking and explaining, he let me go when I accidentally touched his shoulder slightly, causing him to glitch out, I stared at him, curious about what happened, then a screen popped up that said 'Rebooting..'

I waited for a bit before it reached 100%, by then I was let go by error as he goes far away from me.

"Fine whatever just don't touch the puppets or anything, not in the mood for another death in my hands. You're one interesting human" he went back to the ceiling and continued what he was doing, then dropped a medkit.

After a few minutes of silence, I got bored. "So, what're you doing?" He stopped and looked at me. "Ever look around and wonder who made the puppets?" I looked around again, then back at him.

He was holding yarn and some sewing kits of some sort. "Oh, you're the one that made them?"I looked at him in amazement "yeah yeah yeah, what are you gonna say about it huh?" Are you kidding me? isn't it obvious?

"It's...." he looked away and continues. "AMAZING!!" he stopped again and swiftly looks at me in surprise "Like, you can make a lot of people look like a puppet! that's so talented and awesome! look at how many you've made! they're all perfect!"

Error POV

'The human...likes it?' I look at her, blabbering about how amazing I was. I didn't feel the smile on my face. 'I feel so...happy...?'

I chuckled at her still blabbering about my work. 'I guess this human isn't that bad after all...' I continued working on the puppet, a human with H/c and E/c, I wonder what I'll do to it.

Quite rare for me to do, I'm the supposedly nicknamed destroyer, the one who destroys aus.

Yet I can't even destroy a puny little girl.

-CHAPTER 2 COMPLETE-