ᏞᏆᎬ

Your POV

14 days had passed now, a week where the sanses are, I plan to go back to the sanses mansion tomorrow, I wouldn't wanna excuse myself again on why I took longer than a week, probably will be tackled and paralyzed for an hour or so by skeletons, knowing blue, he'll be the hardest to get off.

I sighed as I left the training room, I had finally learned enough magic, I improved each of them to make them more powerful, and I also increased my stamina so I can use a few of my magic endlessly without getting exhausted when in combat.

I go to my room and took a nice long calming bath, after that, I sat at my desk, looking at my notes to see how much I'd learned. I read out from top to bottom, the weakest to most useful magic, then to the strongest to powerful

" The ability to talk to animals is the weakest right now, only useful to help locate a certain thing or someone or help to find something. Next is creation, creation really isn't that useful but it still is, I can create anything I want, from precious and rare gems to a whole island, though it makes my head hurt as imagination is needed to do it. Then there's advanced creation, I can make animals, people, even planets if I wanted to, again, it has the same side effect as the simple creation skill, but worse, it has a chance of killing me, 10%, it may be small, but I better watch out."

 I sighed as I remember the last time I tried to attempt making an island, I had to stop training for a day to rest from the splitting headache, good thing that I have support skills, if not, I'd be in a coma or worse, dead, I wouldn't wanna die, not from my stupidity.

" Time for the strong magics, there are the elements, the ability to use fire, water, earth, and air, fire, and earth being dangerous with the ability to use electric powers and metal powers, then there's water and air, which is the more terrifying version of the other two, water allows me to control anything related to water, including poison, venom, and blood, others as well, then there's air, air when it comes to what human mortals in earth say, cover the entire 'earth', if I wanted to, I can make that air disappear, which would kill that whole planet in an instant, with a huge risk of me dying, about 10-35%"

I started to create small electric sparks on my hand, it looked like fireworks, how long has it been since I've seen fireworks?

"Now...the powerful ones, oh gosh" I sighed again, knowing that I unintentionally learned a few of them by accident.

"First is the support skills, it includes a strong protective bubble shield which cannot be broken, the side effects making me weak while using it, a healing ability which can heal anyone almost immediately, with the side effect being me passing out for a few days if I heal more than I can, I've already started feeling the side effects when I had to heal soldiers, I don't how they got injured and why they are injured, I also lost count of how many, they were too many. Though I know I am capable of healing many people, I still don't know how long and how many I can heal, then there are the gas skills, it's also a part of the support skills, it is useful when knocking out enemies on combat, I don't think I need to write the skills down, except for the new one which is part of the mind magic."

I had learned the shield magic accidentally when creating a shield with the creation magic, it's a good thing I guess.

"Second is the escape and travel skills, which include portal magic, shapeshift magic, and teleportation magic, they are really useful when attempting to escape a dangerous place. The last two are the most dangerous to both enemies, and me. Erase, a more advanced cancelation magic, the ability to erase anyone's magic and ability, making them unable to use magic against me, but, the side effect is that I will lose a few of my magic, a good deal in exchange for erasing a lot of people's magic, but also bad since I have no idea what magic I will lose. Then there's mind...I'm not gonna write about it."