ᏚᎢᎪᏞK

Your POV

I was already on my way to go back to the mansion, I had already got permission from my parents, and siblings just to be sure, but I had to be careful when I talked to my siblings as they still had the illness, I'm starting to get worried. I also wore a cloak which cancels my aura so if something bad did happen at the sanses mansion, I won't be seen, the aura is the next important thing when hiding, even with invisibility you can still see my aura with magic. I sighed and slowly walked inside the portal, closing my eyes as bright light came shining down at me, what in the world?

I opened my eyes slowly, only to see a bright beautiful moon, did ink design this world more? He certainly did a good job at doing so!

I looked at the mansion from far, new things came into view, trees, animals, bugs, grass, flowers, just nature! It all looked so good together, like an artist painting a canvas of nature.

I walked towards the mansion, soon reaching the door and knocking, when no one answered, I knocked again, and again, and again, and stopped when I realized that they might be asleep, I should visit tomorrow.

I turned back, but I heard the door open.

"Who is it and what is your purpose for visiting at this hour?" I heard someone say groggily, oops I woke someone up. I looked at the person, there stood Dance, he had some bandages on? "Oh my bad, sorry for waking you up...Persian" I put down the hood of my cloak.

"It's alright- wait Persian?" He looked at me as his eye sockets opened quickly, he looked at me for a couple of minutes before rubbing his eyes again, then again, then a few more times before tackling me into a hug before pulling out and groaning.

"Y/n! We miss you! It's been a mess without you!" jeez did they miss me that much? It's only a week and a few days, I hope this mess his saying isn't that bad. I hugged him back and pat his back multiple times till he let go, he stood aside so I could enter, I walked in and saw Dust, a few bugs on the ceiling, or flying, what in the multiverse happened here?!

"Uhh yeah, I'll explain later why the place is a mess, like I said, it's been a mess without you helping us" He scratched the back of his head, a little sweat forming on his forehead. I sighed and shooed him away "I'll deal with it, now go to sleep Persi" He nodded and thanked me before going back to his room.

I stretched my body, Time to clean up this mess.

Third-person POV

She started to clean up the enormous mansion, grabbing a few more supplies here and there, using telekinesis to clean up the ceiling and roof, and cleaning up the skeletons' rooms, which surprisingly didn't wake them up despite her letting out an angry groan or muttering small curses halfway before shutting up, not wanting to wake the skeletons up.

Hours had passed and She finally finished, everything looked as good as new, now all they need to do is pay her for cleaning an entire mansion without any help whatsoever. She puts back the cleaning supplies and stretched, satisfying pops were heard, then looks at the clock on top of the kitchen door, she then proceeded to the kitchen to cook breakfast as she knew they'll be awake soon.

She hummed F/m, slightly swaying from side to side, then she slides to the left, then slides to the right, she cris crosses and then cha' cha' real smooth, then she started dancing, she slid from the kitchen to the dining room, placing the foods down, and some with her telekinetic abilities.

She stopped dancing and humming when she heard multiple footsteps and groans, Looks like the skeletons woke up on the wrong side of the bed, maybe fell off of their bed or from an alarm clock.

Your POV

I looked at the horrified, they looked horrible, with a dark spot under their eyes, and some had bandages some were still bleeding, what in the world happened?!

"Uh, good morning, now explain what the hell happened?" They all looked at me, not recognizing me for a bit, "Goodmorning Ms. Y/n" Then ink perked up and so did the others, except for dance since he already knew, he just had a shocked face while looking around, rubbing his eyes again.

"Y/n!!" Blue ran to me and tackled me in a hug, a tight hug to be exact, then others came in and joined, making it harder to breathe. After a while they broke the hug when they saw that I was about to pass out, these skeletons weigh nothing but they sure are tight huggers despite how feeble their bones look.

After what happened, they all welcomed me back, some saying I miss you's, and some going back to tightly squeeze me, luckily ink stopped them. Then they ate, also saying why the house was a mess and why they are injured.

They told me that the bad sanses did escape, well error escaped first but didn't help the others escape, next was the other two members, but they didn't know their names, weird, then a day after the two escapes, they all escaped at night, all the sanses were sleeping so the bad guys took the chance to strike them down but woke up the others, they were recaptured again, not noticing the disappearance of the three, this happened many times till yesterday, they escaped but didn't attack them, ink said they simply just left when he came to check on them.

I used my healing magic, finally letting them know I can use magic, but only telekinesis and healing, you never know what will happen if I did tell them all of it, I'd bet that they'd fear me or hate me, worse is that they try to kill me for my power.

I wonder where Error is? Why didn't he help his gang? Does he miss me too? Should I go and visit him? Maybe later. I wonder how he escaped so quickly without knowing the way outside, especially since the basement is a few floors underground with puzzles and traps, does he know this place?

Who were the other two though? Ink did mention one had blue wings that looked sharp, it engraved some small codes, the other one being taller than g, he said he has a scythe that has the top of a blaster connected to it.

For some reason I saw ink's pinpricks turn to white before he excused himself and went to his room, blue also went to his room when he saw blood, did something trigger him?

Nevermind them for now, at least they didn't attack the sanses, what do the bad guys even want from me, I can always escape with the help of error if they did capture me, even if Error isn't able to save me, the sanses can always get me out of there since I managed to copy a few of the dark castles codes, which I gave to science and then he gave the full code to ink, though it did take a lot of me just to copy a small code of a universe, not until error yelled at me for taking so long.

What worse can happen now?

Someone stalks me again? When will this stalking end, who even is the stalker, and how does he have access to codes of universes, I thought only two people had access to codes? I mean, they did tell me before they disappeared, that there are more who gained access to it, like a gift, but, never showed themselves, just hints, I'm still curious about this stalk game, what's gonna happen if I play with them?

-CHAPTER 12 COMPLETE-