New Years and Travis!!

Imaya's POV

I open my door to see Dante. He seems to be a bit red in the face.

"Oh uhm Imaya, I wanted to uh... invite you to this New Year's Eve party me, Garroth and Laurence are holding." He stutters out. I pull out my phone and look at my schedule and wince.

"Uhm.. I think I can go." I squeak out.

"Oh? If you can't make it, it's okay I just-" Dante began before I shook my head.

"N-no it's okay, really! I can go." I say before he nods and leaves to get the party ready. I finish my morning routine before instacarting my groceries. When it shows up I put everything away neatly before sitting on my couch and watching tv.

Later at night I went straight to the boys house. I enter and head straight to Dante who was showing off his cooking.

"You made the food?" I asked him for him to jump at my sudden appearance.

"Uh yea! Here look and see how you like it." Dante said, I looked over the pig before Dante carved me a serving before looking at Dante.

"This is really good Dante!" I say happily

"Oh that's what I forgot! I got so into my show I didn't make the food I was going to bring." I sigh before Dante looked me in my eye.

"I didn't know you can cook? What kind of food do you usually make?" Dante asked.

"Spanish food, I was going to make Pasteles but I forgot, I'm real sorry." I said only now realizing Dante was a little close to me.

"It's fine, didn't expect you to make food anyway," Dante said giving me that same look he usually does. I feel a presence behind me. I turn around to see Zane and wave. He waves before going off somewhere.

I stand next to Dante and talk for a while longer before Aphmau runs past me giggling before hiding behind me.

"Imaya help!"

I blink in confusion as Garroth and Laurence come and start yapping on about something.

"What time is it?" I asked Aphmau for Dante to respond instead.

"Uhm.. midnight." Dante said before I squeaked.

"O-oh I have to go now but love you Aphmau, same with you Dante. Lemme go find Zane and then I'll leave." I hurry up and squeeze past the group to go find Zane.

3rd POV

Dante stood in shock before looking in the direction Imaya ran off to, face burning in pink as he ponders and overthinks what Imaya said.

"Did.. did she just say she loved me?" Dante asked for the boys to look at him confused at his reaction. While Dante pondered this Imaya finally found Zane and gave him a hug goodbye before going home. The party settles down and everyone heads home/ to bed and over the weekend Dante and Garroth blow their money on feathers to impress Aphmau.

Travis moves in and Dante tells him about Imaya and before he can even get to Aphmau, Garroth and Laurence tell him about Aaron being a babe magnet. Travis falls for the trap and Dante says he'll sit it out.

Dante texts Imaya to come over which she agrees.

"Hey Dante! To make up for new years I brought pasteles.. be careful it's uh spicy." She said bringing in a plate of food.

"How've you been since the party?" Dante asked. He looks Imaya's outfit up and down and see she's not wearing her usual outfit.

"Switching it up?" Dante asked leaning against the counter behind her.

"Uhm yea I.. launched my new brand line." Imaya mutters before going in depth about her job as an interior designer. Dante actively listened and ate the pastele.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but this is really good! You made this?" Dante asked in shock for Imaya to nod.

"I can teach you how to make it.. if you want." Imaya stuttered out before Dante nods happily.

Dante and Imaya end up watching a movie. During the movie Dante put his arm around Imaya which she doesn't seem to mind or really notice due to the movie.

The door opens to loud arguing. Dante cringes and looks back to see Laurence and Garroth arguing with Travis over something.

"Dante were home and Travis," Garroth began to yell before Dante shushed him and continued watching the movie.

The three sit on the couches and Travis gets a better look at Imaya. He looks her up and down causing her to shiver in Dante's grasp before focusing in back on the movie.

Laurence and Garroth try the pasteles and happily eat them while they watch the movie.

After the movie Imaya says she has to leave but before she does Travis introduces himself.

"My name is Travis and I've seemed to lose something," Imaya gave him a concerned look.

"Was it important? I can help you find it." Imaya offers.

"Why yes it is but it's seems I've found it, true love." Travis said for Imaya to squint her eyes at him in confusion before leaving.

"Dante are you and Imaya... dating?" Laurence asked for Dante to shrug.

"No not really, we're just really good friends." Dante sighs before cleaning up the slight mess. Garroth and Laurence begin to scheme on how to get the two together so they can have Aphmau to theirselves.