Why?-Kang daniel

Why did it have to be me? Why did you do it? Why do you hate me? Why am I falling for you? Why did you have to be this way? Why?

In this story his name is Phoenix

Zara's pov:
As all those questions flow through my head, that stupid teacher calls on me. "So Zara what is the capital of Venezuela" Mr. Burns says, as i look at him i feel a stare I've seen before. HIM, i clear my throat "The capital is Caracas" i answer the question without stuttering i was surprised. "Good that's correct" He says.

I see Sage and Nola laughing towards my direction. I roll my eyes and ignore it, i swear i hate them. "Ladies what is the capital of the U.s" he looks at them, "u-um Virginia" the class giggles a little. "It is not Virginia please pay attention in my class" Mr.Burns says. "Phoenix do you know" my heart does 3 somersaults hearing his name, i try not to look but i did. He glances at me and smirks, i look away with a confused look 'I thought he hated me?' I think to myself.
"The capital is Washington, D.C" he says, I haven't heard his voice in awhile so i smiled. "Zara do you like him" Vina asks, she has been my bf since 3rd grade. "Y-no" "So you do Alright noted" i smile again. The bell rang "ok class dismissed" Mr. burns says i collect my things and head out. My clumsy butt dropped my books "Here let me help you" a voice says behind 'wait i know that voice' he helps me picks them up. "Thanks Phoenix, I honestly thought you didn't like me" I whispered the last part but he still heard,he kisses me "i do but I don't know how to express my feelings" he scratches the back of his head. "I-I'll see you later" i run out and head to Vina's locker which stood out from the others.

You guys both had the only yellow lockers in the hallway

You guys both had the only yellow lockers in the hallway. "Is this real" i ask her "i know school sucks right" she says shaking her head. "N-no Phoenix kissed me" "wait really birdboy kissed you, I thought he hated you" she says shocked. "Yeah me too but I think he confessed, it was just confusing" i she pauses before closing her locker and dragging me down the hallway. We were heading towards birdb- Phoenix. "Hi Zara and um Vina" he says confused on what was happening. "You like her right" vina says i look at her like she grew third eye "yes" he answered, i blushed "I like you too" i blurt out on accident. "Well would you like to be my gf" he asks lifting my chin up to look in his eyes, it reminded me of THAT MOMENT "Y-yes" i say he lets go of my chin. I look to side to see vina no longer with us 'wth' I think to myself. I feel a pair of lips on mine AGAIN he pulls away, i kind of missed the feeling. "Why?" I ask , "hmm" "why do you like me?" "Well you're beautiful and mesmerizing, cute when you're shy, funny yes i hear the jokes you make". He smiles "That precious smile and smart brain you have, the way you carry yourself and how you dress" he looks at me again 'hopefully my complexion covers my blushing' "Then why did you yell at me the other day" he looks down. "Listen I didn't know you were going to confess and I haven't had feelings like this for someone so i was scared you would take advantage" i was shocked by his words for a minute. "Well as your girlfriend i make sure you're comfortable with the feeling" i say. "Thanks and umm the bell rang like 10min ago we should get to class" i look around and nod. We hold hands and walk to our class.

A/n: Wow I haven't updated in awhile, but here y'all go.