Something new~Pt2

I wanna know if you want to
I wanna go if you want to go
I'm sick and tired of talking
Told you everything you need to know
'Cause the rest is in the body language
Do you hear me?
Can you feel me now?
Yeah, the rest is in the body language
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

Jamïa
Body language played as we were headed towards the restaurant, which didn't help the "no" sex rule.

Wooseok grabbed my hand and kissed it... bou did my heart jump from the little things he does. Him just existing makes me wanna just-  "Babe, You okay?" he asks, i clear my throat, "Yeah i'm good...thanks though?" dafuq.. tHanKs thOugH.. i sound stupid. "You don't sound stupid, stop overthinking Jamïa" "Sorry, i'm a little nervous that's all" i say. The rest of the car ride was silent. When we entered the restaurant, it was beautiful, but no one else was there.

"Are we too early?" I asked, but he just chuckled

"Are we too early?" I asked, but he just chuckled. "I reserved the whole place" he explained, i know this nigga did not just-
We sit down at the table and the waitress comes towards us. "Hi! I am Katey, and i will be serving you~ tonight" she says in a way, looking at Wooseok. "Here are your menus and let me know when you're ready to order!" she says as she walks away fiercely. Wooseok watches her walk away and smirks. I look into my lap, "She really thinks she can seduce me" he scoffed. "Only one person can do that" he says as he lifts my head up. I blush and start looking at the menu "These are little expensive babe, i don't know if i can-  Just eat whatever you want, he mouths.

Time skip👨‍🦲
Wooseok and i really got to know each way more than i thought we would. I didnt even know this nigga had 14 hamsters when he was younger. I also learned that rich people are crazy as fuck.

"I had a good time tonight" i say as we leave the restaurant, "Me too" he responded as he smiled. "You're gonna have more of a good time in our bedroom" he smirks. As we arrive home, i tried to fucking hide. I couldn't run in these heels, so i was speed walking my ass in.

 I couldn't run in these heels, so i was speed walking my ass in

"Jamïa~ Meet me in the bedroom please"
Wooseok calls. I walki in slowly and was shocked.

 I walki in slowly and was shocked

I kiss him "This is beautiful..who did this?" i asked. "No need to worry..all i need is for you to strip". (👀 aint no telling me twice sir)

Hey y'all! This is a lil short pt 2 or whatever~~ Btw i don't really have a "name" for you guys to call me, so call me pimpdadd- i mean Key👀. Key isn't my real/fullname, it's just a nickname.