Yandere 2: Hwi young

(He look so pwetty, but that's not the point of the story so carry on)

Y/n:
"I should probably send him my address" i reach toward my nightstand and grab my phone. *Ding dong* (jungkook😂 srry i got distracted😔) "Um is that him..." i run to the door..well more like speed walk.

I open the door and there he was. "Hi" ..... "Um y/n".... he stares at me [what is he looking at??] then I realized "Oh hi I'm so sorry i um...got distracted" i sat looking down [When did he become a pretty boy?]  "Come in" he enters the house and takes his shoes off. He stops and stares at me [I know I'm ugly but damn] "you're far from ugly" he says. "I said that aloud?" I question to myself. "Yep and plus i was just looking at your outfit" [My outfit?]. I look at my outfit and realized I didn't really 'prepare' for this.

 I look at my outfit and realized I didn't really 'prepare' for this

(Y/n doesn't look like this just the outfit)
"Oh yeah ahaha i..uh didn't really get dressed" he chuckled "it's fine" he says smiling [dang he is just beautiful] "Ok let's head up to my room" he nods and follows me upstairs. "Well here it is"

He stares at it for awhile

He stares at it for awhile. "Its kinda boring i know" ..... "Its nice and simple i like it. I just expected to see pink or purple" he chuckles. "I am not for those colors they are too bright for my eyes" we laugh. " i will go get snacks so don't run away yet" he laughs "I won't". I go downstairs to collect snacks.

Hwi young:
I start walking around her room and notice most of the pictures she has in her room aren't her but we're aesthetically pleasing. I do see some of her baby pictures even though i have already seen them.
I hear her walking up the the stairs so I quickly sit on her bed. "Shall we get started?" She asks "yeah" "i have snickers and popcorn" she says while eating a snicker. "Thanks i like both" (A\N:I don't eat pop corn unless it either sweet and salty or caramel so...)

After about 2hrs of laughing,eating and working we finished. I was about to get up but she grabbed me "please don't leave yet" i look in her eyes and sit back down. Within the next second i felt lips on mine [Is she for real kissing me] i kiss her back. We make-out for a little but she pulls away. "I- i am so sorry I didn't mean my-..*sigh* it was a mistake" she says.

⚠️ •smut warning•
I pull her onto my lap and start kissing her again. I felt her try to move but she then gave in. I move my lips towards her neck and immediately find her sweet spot "H-hwi young" she moans "i have a b-boyfriend" what she said had me pissed of so i start moving her hips against my clothed member roughly. "O-oh t-that feels good" her head falls into my shoulder. [she isn't a virgin, yet she acting like she ain't never done this before. Probably cuz taeyong dick game weak] i lift her off of me and she pouts. I lay her on the bed and hover over her, "Are you sure about this?" I ask she nods quickly. I pull off her sweatpants and panties. I look at her p*ssy and kissed it a couple times , she moans a little "S-stop teasing please" she says. I pull my d*ck out and enter her. My head falls back as I thrust into her roughly and all you could hear were her moans and cries of pleasure. Her p*ssy starts to tighten around my d*ck. Her body starts to shake as she grips my arms "ahh fuck" she lets out.

"What the hell y/n" [Great taeyong. Why is he such a cock-blocker I didn't even get to cum] "T-taeyong" she says out of breathe. "Who the hell is he?" He yells. I pull y/n into my arms as we were under the covers. He pulls her and she yelps "oh you're hurting me" "Listen You fucking whore I don't give a fuck about how it hurts" he grabs her wrist tightly "TAEYONG YOU'RE HURTING ME" she screams. I always knew the man was abusive. "She said you're hurting so LET GO!!" I say as i just put on my boxers. "Oh looky here this bastard has something to say" as he said that i start punching him. We were on the ground throwing hits at eachother until i picked up the glass vase and hit him with it. I was breathing heavy and got up "That's what you get son of a bitch"  i look at y/n and see her on her knees crying near taeyong. "Y-you killed him" she says looking at me with teary eyed. "He just napping" "Now is not the time t-to crack jokes and you had no reaction when you saw that blood dripping down his forh-head" she says in shock. She reaches toward her phone "Don't  call the cops" i say  " He needs medical help" she says dialing the number. I grab her phone and stomp on it. She slaps me "Are you fucking crazy?" She asks. "Yes but only for you" i was about to kiss her but she runs. I run after her while she heads towards the stairs and pushed her down. She groaned and stopped after a little "Now that i have her knocked out i need a story for when she wakes up".
To be continued....

A/n: This was a long on but i hope y'all like the little cliffhanger i left y'all.