Wait on it- Rowoon

It's finally christmas break!! I'll try to update more often. Also i am not single anymore y'all 👸🏾.

KirahIt was the night of christmas eve and as always Rowoon and i will open our presents

Kirah
It was the night of christmas eve and as always Rowoon and i will open our presents. "Babbee hurry up!" i call, his big ass always takes so long. "Dont rush me, we still have all night. If you know what i mea- "No i don't know what you mean" i say, not surprised at what he said. He walks over to christmas tree and kisses me, why are his kisses so magical?. "Rock paper scissors?" i ask, "Yeah" he replies as we play three rounds. He won "That's not fair" i whined. "Yes it is, you just suck" he laughs, i hate him.

He grabs the biggest present with his name on it and smirks. He rips it open and sees a box with an unfamiliar brand name on it. I grab the box and rush out the living room. I put it on and walk back out.

  Rowoon"Kirah that's min- "Wow

  Rowoon
"Kirah that's min- "Wow.." She comes back with a sexy lingerie set on. She seductively walks to her spot and stares at me. As i was about to pounce on her, she moves away. "We have to finish opening our gifts, so you'll have to wait on it" she says with a smirk on her face.
We spent at least 30 minutes opening up our gifts and Kirah acted like she wasn't looking like someone's dinner. "Baby why do you look so serio-, i kissed her lips hungrily and pulled her onto my lap. She starts grinding against me and i groan. She pulls away from the kiss and attacks my neck, i pull her head away and attack hers. She starts whimpering, i feel my self growing by the second. I back away and start undressing "R-Right by the tree?" she asks, "Is there an issue?" i question and she shakes her head. I kiss her lips again and start to rip the lingerie off her body. "That was expensive babe" she pouts, i kiss her lips, neck, breasts, stomach, then- KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK. "Who the hell is that?" she says in between a moan. I put my shirt on her and put my pants on. "Stay here" i whisper. I open the door, "ROOOWOON MY BABBY BOY" My mom yells. Are you kidding me?. "Omg i missed you, why are you shirtless?" she asks as she hugs me. "Mom now isn't a good time to visit" she "faints" and i catch her.

She opens one eye and kisses her teeth

She opens one eye and kisses her teeth. "It's christmas eve let your poor mother in" she cries. I force a smile and let her ass in.