Yandere- Hwi young 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙚

Y/n:

What the hell? Did i drink last night? I sat up in bed and tried to think of last night. I smirked   knowing of what happened between me and Hwi young , but I remember nothing else of the rest of the night. I head downstairs and see Hwi young cooking breakfast. 'Husband material'.

"Not just yet" he turns to me and smirks. He walks up to me and kisses me gently 'I want this to last forever'. I wrapped my hands around his neck and look into his eyes "So..what happened after we...you know", "-had sex". I look down "y-yeah", his face turns a little to serious for my taste. "W-why do you want to know" "just cuz y'know" he quickly turns around and turns the stove off. "Well breakfast is ready" he says avoiding our conservation about yesterday.

We sat in silence. I got on my phone and see ten missed calls from taeyong yesterday. I call him back and hear ringing of another phone in the distance. I get up and so does he "Sit I'll check" he says. "Nah uh you sit he is still my boyfriend and I basically cheated on him and now he just disappears? He usually answer on the first ring. He is so clingy" i smile to myself realizing all the good times i had with him. 

He slaps me.HE SLAPPED ME ,as the black woman i am i start to beat the shit out of him.

HE SLAPPED ME ,as the black woman i am i start to beat the shit out of him

He groans and falls on the ground. I run up to my room and lock the door, i pace around the room. What really happened yesterday? Oh yeah security cameras. I rush to the computer and check the footage. All i see is Hwi young beating taeyong to near death and me crying i also see me him run out the room, so I check the hallway cams and see him push me down the stairs. I get up and try to turn off the computer before he heads up here, "that son of a betch is really freaking crazy for me". "Hey babbyy" i back away from him in fear "Aww are you scared of me? Don't be because i did all this for you" he walks up to me with a knife and my breathing hitches. He puts the knife towards my neck and kissed me. "Fxck your lips are so addicting". Thank god for that self defense class i grab the knife cut his cheek "Fxcking betch" he says i run downstairs to see taeyong limping "baby are you okay?" I ask trying to hold in my cries. I try to help him out the house to his car "w-where are your clothes" he asks. I look down and see me in a long tee and panties. 

I put him in the car and call the police. Once i did that i tried to get back inside and get a few of my things. I feel a familiar arm around my neck "heyy a-gain". I cried " please just let me go and i wont tell anyone" "Police put your hands behind your back sir" he drops me 'how did i not hear the sirens' i run back to taeyong as he was being brought into an ambulance. "Baby I'm sorry my parents had an abusive relationship and I thought is was normal" he cries. "It's okay baby i f-forgive you". 

Hwi young had an obsession about me? How am I supposed say I cheated on tae? Does he even remember what happened?

A/n: I tried for real bruh😔