Something new-Wooseok

-Hehe i'm back y'all

Jemïa
My relationship with Wooseok is interesting,I mean i think we're in a relationship. We've been together for 3+ Years, our relationship was mostly revolved around sex. I was to never call him by his name(unless i really have to). I called him "Sir". I was really skeptical about this whole situation at first, but once he mentioned the money...chile i was 100% in. $20,000/month, he was born into a rich family i guess and started working for the family business.

Wooseok
As i sip my bitter morning coffee, i thought of something i wanted to try for some time with Babygirl. "Babygirl" i called, her fine ass rushes down the stairs. "Yes sir?" she says as i was completely focusing on her outfit, which wasn't much.

"Now what if someone else was here? Would you come down just like that?" i said to her sternly

"Now what if someone else was here? Would you come down just like that?" i said to her sternly. "I- no..it's hot and- "Okay,Come sit" i patted on my lap. She straddles me and rests her head on my shoulder. "Jamïa" i called to her, she jumps. "Um a-am i in trouble?" she looks at me innocently, i feel myself grow hard.   I smile, "No, i want to try something with you" "Did you buy a new toy?" she asks curiously. I give her a gentle kiss and she smiles. "I want us to try to be an actual couple today, no sex, nicknames, or punishments." "Sooo, normal boyfriend and girlfriend stuff?" she responds. I chuckle "Yes, now shall we go on a date?", She kisses me. "We should si- uhm Wooseok" she hesitantly said. "Alright then Jammiiiiaa,go get dressed" I say letting her name roll of my tongue. (I wonder what else rolls off your t- nvrm y'all 😅😌)

Jamïa
I get off his lap and run upstairs. I head into the closet and chose more of a "mature" outfit for today. (Blurry for no reason 😤)

I peeped Wooseok getting dressed and boyyyy am i thirsty right now

I peeped Wooseok getting dressed and boyyyy am i thirsty right now. It so simple, yet soo..*chef's kiss*.

He turned around and faced me

He turned around and faced me. He looked me up and down "So about the no sex thing..." He says pulling me closer. I chuckle "Can we go now?" I ask eagerly. He nods and brings me towards the front door.

-Yes i'm going to make a pt.2 of the date and what happens after🙈. I've been gone for a while whew! Kindergarten is a pain in the ass😫 (I don't know the man's name in the picture above..i gave him a random one)