Show Time

Taehyung pov

Today's killing should be special I thought. I typed in the code and walked in my closet of toys.

 I typed in the code and walked in my closet of toys

"Hello children, Daddy's home." I smirked.
I picked out my weapons and suit and walked out. 

"Why are you all dressed up? It's going to get stained in blood."

I look at Namjoon and smirk.
"I have to look stylish for tonight's killing."
He nodded and left and with that I left.

~Time Skip~

I walked into the club and instantly saw my prey, sitting down with girls surrounding him. Some are lap dancing and some are giving him love bites. Although I bet they dont even know him, they just want his money.  I chuckle at the sight.
Ok, lets try and get him out of here.

I walked up to him, all the girls were looking at me. Probably because I have more looks and style than he will ever have. Fat bastard.

"Hey, your boss called. He wanted to speak to you outside."
A few of his girls walked to me. "Oppa, why dont we go upstairs and have some fun hmm?"
She knelt down to my crotch just as she was about to unzip my pants I held her chin.
"You are very beautiful." I lift her up with my finger.
"Too bad you're going to be a succubus where your going."

Bang!

I hope she'll like hell. Ok, Lets go for the big guy now.

Bang!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" Everyone rushed out. I smirked and laughed.
"This was fun, ladies. Why dont we take this somewhere else? Hmm?"
I added more depth to my voice as I tilted my head. They walked upstairs, swaying their hips side to side.

"Looks like I'll be having a foursome~" I walked upstairs chasing after them.

____________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, so so soo sorry I haven't been posting. A lot has happened actually and right now I'm trying to cope with everything. Thank you for the views, comments and support you guys have been~ 
I am in cloud nine and hopefully I have found the right guy who will cure me and the pain I have