The Plan

Jimin pov

"Guys! I know how we can get her back!" I looked around the room, a bit disappointed that no one paid attention. 
"Jimin-aa, just give up. It's been a month now and we have no leads." I looked at Namjoon hyung as he looked at me with pitty. Each time we think we have a plan or a lead, we end up finding nothing. Hell, I feel like I'm the only one trying to find her.

"At least let me explain my-"

"Give up! We lost her. We just have to move on." Everyone looked at Jhope hyung. I hung my head low. Jhope never gives up.

"Give up?" I turn aroung to see Yoongi hyung, standing there with his hands in his pockets, smiling.
"You want to give up? If it was Jungkook who got kidnapped, or Taehyung or any one of you! I would never give up. Yes I've been in my room for weeks but I've been doing research. I haven't given up on our Queen. As your King, pick up your ass and grab your shit because we're going to go home."

Seems like I wasn't alone. "Right, I'll tell you the plan in the car. You heard him. Lets go!"

~Time skip~

Yoongi Pov

"So whats the plan?" I looked at Jin hyung and just shrugged my shoulders.
"How should I know? I wasn't running around the house screaming 'I did it'. You asked the wrong person." I looked at Jimin, nodding my head motioning him start explaining.

"I've installed a tracking device on Seul Bee's phone, you guys also have one. The reason why I couldn't track her phone is because I can only see where she is if she's on her phone, like Instagram or Twitter. Any app that has to do with social activities. Now, my hunch is that her phone got taken away but she did mention that Jihun has a soft spot for her."

"So he eventually gave back her phone." Taehyung caught on. I nodded and looked back at Jimin.

"So, if I am correct, Jihun and his gang are in our old house. That's where I got the signal, that's where Seul Bee is being held." 
We soon started to discuss the plan. Already on the road with bags filled with weapons. I watched as Namjoon synced Jimin's phone to his laptop. Seconds later, he showed us the floor plan of the house and all the cameras. 

"There's at least ten guards on each floor, twenty surrounding the backyard and another twenty in the front. Shit, there's five guards in each room. Total is about 125 guards. Lets just hope I'm correct." Namjoon looked up to me and gave me a small smile.

"Great, we have our information but my question still hasn't been answered." Jin looked at us through the rear view mirror.

They all looked at me with curiosity filling their eyes.

"We put on a mother fucking show."